Ghost of Tsushima - state of play gameplay

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this bait just doesn't work. the second Microsoft announces just one, just one of these types of games on this scope, with these visuals, it will immediately be heralded as the most anticipated, best

yall can play this garbo im sticking to kingdom god, a real game for grown ups. 

It looks pretty but seems kinda bad. Combat looked awful imo. Maybe they just did a poor job explaining and displaying it but seems like a lot of QTE type stuff. 

Hopefully I’m wrong but if not whatever. Had this game pegged as bad as soon as I heard the name sucker punch. To be fair I did the same with horizon and that turned out great. 

Edited by Casual

it's a western game aping Japanese style, it'll never reach the heights of a ninja Gaiden or Sekiro type title.

It's going to be simplistic gameplay wise, but atleast the game looks beautiful. I'm willing to give it a chance and it will probably review at the very least 85%+ all over.

Another top shelf Sony Interactive Entertainment experience. :glad: 

23 minutes ago, Bodycount VII said:

sheep get Deadly Premonition 2, Catherine RGE, and Paper Mario in July.

...and Xenoblade next week.

#TooManyGames

That’s what you call one of them ‘good problems’.

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The setting is cool but outside of that it looks like every other open world game released in the last 5-10 years.

agreed. while i think it's visually gorgeous, i can't say i have the urge to play this day 1 now. despite the hate TLOU 2 is getting, i'm still way more interested in that game. 

2 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sonys 1st party meh . Try something interesting that isn't just open world game 7.

Just seeing this makes it real easy to skip ps5

There's been 7 mainline Forza games and 4 separate Horizon games in a span of 15 years but yeah, Sony first party doesn't have diversity. :hest:

1 minute ago, Ike said:

There's been 7 mainline Forza games and 4 separate Horizon games in a span of 15 years but yeah, Sony first party doesn't have diversity. :hest:

What does forza have to do with sonys same ol shit open world games ? 

Looks gorgeous, but honestly after seeing the gameplay... I'm still not convinced.  I guess we'll have to see what reviews say.  The combat just doesn't seem like what I'd want from a game like this.

22 minutes ago, JONBpc said:

Sonys 1st party meh . Try something interesting that isn't just open world game 7.

Just seeing this makes it real easy to skip ps5

this bait just doesn't work. the second Microsoft announces just one, just one of these types of games on this scope, with these visuals, it will immediately be heralded as the most anticipated, best game MS has in production.

I think some xbox diehards might even break down and cry, they want a game like this so badly, and have wanted just one like it for almost 7 years now.

what's so sad about all of this, this is like the 10th game like this from Sony, it's just routine now, once every couple of months sony will release a AAA graphical showcase that will set the industry on fire, and Xbox owners get to sit back and be jealous, while lapping up indie scraps and 5 year old games on gamepass.

It's a wrap, Sony has had their foot on MS's throat for 7 years now. The mercy rule has to kick in, it's just sad now.

tenor.gif

'Stop making AAA games sony, it's time for you to make 4.0-6.0 slop too! You need to 'diversify' your portfolio! :cries: '

Edited by Bodycount VII
  • Like 1
Just now, Hot Sauce said:

Combat looks like the early AC games where a basic parry was enough to kill an enemy. 

Combat honestly reminded me of the Bushido Blade games.