Trans community hits 50% suicide rate

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good, sounds like you will be dead soon then

the sad thing is that some of these trannies seem to act straighter than straight people these days. the world is really turned upside down

Cutting up your sexual organs and taking hormone blockers should probably be the last resort for people rather than treated as a solution. 

• Upvote 1

Of course they are miserable. They mistake self loathing for gender dysphoria and put all of their energy into being something they can never be. And they either learn that life can be shit no matter what gender you are and nothing changes inside of them or end up  being outcasts

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Good to see how enlightened and empathetic you guys are. You all sound well adjusted. 

So the more support and recognition the higher the suicide rate..  You don't see the problem here? 

1 hour ago, Liquid said:

Yeah, you guys seem really supportive. 

I dont have a problem with transgender people. But it seems like a lot of people self diagnosing that they need to change genders. I wonder how many have actually spoken to a mental health professional beforehand

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Voidler said:

I dont have a problem with transgender people. But it seems like a lot of people self diagnosing that they need to change genders. I wonder how many have actually spoken to a mental health professional beforehand

What do you mean? Twitter tells them YAAAAAS QUEEEEEEN

15 hours ago, Voidler said:

Uhhhh, that's something for an individual to choose for them self. 

4 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Uhhhh, that's something for an individual to choose for them self. 

Usually it's doctors that decide if you have a mental imbalance or disorder but ok. Whatever floats your boat :grimaceright:

And it seems like a lot of parents are giving children hormone blockers simply because the child says they identify as the other sex. Do you believe a child should be able to make that choice? If so why not just let them smoke and drink alcohol? 

1 hour ago, Cookester15 said:

Usually it's doctors that decide if you have a mental imbalance or disorder but ok. Whatever floats your boat :grimaceright:

And it seems like a lot of parents are giving children hormone blockers simply because the child says they identify as the other sex. Do you believe a child should be able to make that choice? If so why not just let them smoke and drink alcohol? 

1. Personally I dont think it's fair/right for a parent to begin transitioning a young child. 

2. I'm not a parent or mental/physical health expert so what I dont know what the hell I am talking about with that as I'm sure it's a very complex and life altering choice to make.  So I really dont express my opinions on it as it would never pertain to me. 

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Liquid said:

1. Personally I dont think it's fair/right for a parent to begin transitioning a young child. 

2. I'm not a parent or mental/physical health expert so what I dont know what the hell I am talking about with that as I'm sure it's a very complex and life altering choice to make.  So I really dont express my opinions on it as it would never pertain to me. 

then why dont you just STFD if you have no idea what trans is about?

3 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

My little sister started her transition when she was 12 years old and she is healthy and happy. 

you mean he? i'm so confused