New State of Play this Wednesday - Will focus entirely on TLOU2

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

working on a few things behind the scenes to take this stream down, hopefully we can work something out to interrupt ND's plans.

Yeah but it will rile everyone up, so for that I'm grateful.

cows and fans walking right into a trap they're not prepared for, enjoy it suckers    

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

:reg: 

Oh, I thought you were referring to something about the leaks not being true or something.

Eh, I pretty much called for my ban in that thread, because as I stated... reviewers aren't going to flop this game... they don't have the balls... much like you idiots wont have the balls to admit you don't like it either :shrug: 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

remij dug his own grave and managed to forget about it somehow :hehe:

I already looked at that thread... I was looking at it just before you even made your post.  It was on the front page lmao

Read my post.... acting like I'm going to be shocked when I specifically call out the fact that it wont flop

Edited by Remij_
1 hour ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO in the reeeeERA thready they are echoing my sentiments exactly.  This SoP isn't necessary at all.. and that we're 3 weeks away, they're purposely not going to watch it. :hest: 

The fact that yours and resetera’s opinions align is not necessarily a good thing for you.

:ben:

• dead 1
2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

LMAO in the reeeeERA thready they are echoing my sentiments exactly.  This SoP isn't necessary at all.. and that we're 3 weeks away, they're purposely not going to watch it. :hest: 

You just keep shooting yourself in the foot. :danylol:

2 hours ago, Remij_ said:

This isn't aimed at you, me, or resetera. It's for casuals that don't even know TLOU2 is coming at all.

There are people that loved OG TLOU, and havent gamed in 5 years, and are out of the loop completely. Or a new generation thats enterting gaming prime, and never played it.

Edited by Team 2019
1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

This isn't aimed at you, me, or resetera. It's for casuals that don't even know TLOU2 is coming at all.

Imagine thinking that the people who watch state of plays are casuals who don't know TLOU2 is coming :smilecry:

1 hour ago, lynux3 said:

You just keep shooting yourself in the foot. :danylol:

When its not something political.. they aren't usually wrong.

The fact is the game is just 3 weeks out... if people don't know about this game by now.... Sony fucking sucks at marketing... :drake:

Wait... everyone ALREADY knows... this SoP isn't necessary. :shrug:

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I remember when I was young and stupid and would say things like 'Why do Coca Cola even need marketing and ads, everyone already knows they exist'. Good days of having no idea how marketing works. 

bbbbut how does marketing work? 

Why does Marvel do all these promotions for their movies so close to release... its going to gross over a billion dollars anyways :grimaceleft:

Why does Nintendo Market Pokémon so close to release its going to sell almost 20 million anyways :grimaceright:

LemiJ :lawl:

5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

I remember when I was young and stupid and would say things like 'Why do Coca Cola even need marketing and ads, everyone already knows they exist'. Good days of having no idea how marketing works. 

Did I say the game didn't need marketing.... or did I say that this specific SoP wasn't necessary?  State of Plays target the exact audience that already knows about and has pre-ordered this game ffs... A simple ad for a launch trailer accomplishes the same thing.

Edited by Remij_
54 minutes ago, Ike said:

This isn't necessary. I agree with Remji. This game is going sell well regardless of this. This just seems like a response to the leaks.

Exactly.  That's exactly what this is.

6 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Now that I'm a Playstation fan and like TLOU I realize the importance of it! :tear2:

STFU :mj: