For fuck sakes Sony

15 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I knew this was going to happen.  I know it's selfish.. but it's not like it's going to be better next month...

Also Gouko... :grimaceleft: 

They never had anything to show in the first place.

Said this on Gaf.

Sony is absolutely screwing themselves at every turn. I said multiple times that leadership dictates the direction and image of a console and under Jim Ryan they are a disaster at this point.

It couldn't be any more clear that the 2013 leadership which ushered in and carried the PlayStation 4 to success are longgggg gone.

This is a joke.

fucking cringe, stick to making electronic devices and stfu with that fake virtue signaling :pffft:

What they really want though is to see MS announce its price first and put an advantage cut on their PS5, slimy cunts have always been like that :tom: 

Edited by bhytre
2 minutes ago, Liquid said:

I mean it's a game announcement, yall really gonna lose sleep about seeing a few videos of games you won't be able to play til next year? 

YES. sony are cucks, i will join the lemshites next gen 

10 minutes ago, bhytre said:

fucking cringe, stick to making electronic devices and stfu with that fake virtue signaling :pffft:

What they really want though is to see MS announce its price first and put an advantage cut on their PS5, slimy cunts have always been like that :tom: 

I'm looking forward to that $699 XSX price tag.