• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hopefully, we get a PC version

every souls game on pc 

but teh ssd 

No shit. And lol at expecting a From Software game to be a tech showcase for new hardware. All the Souls games have performance issues.

Hell I replayed a bit of Dark Souls 3 on PS4 yesterday and the framerates was abysmal.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

No shit. And lol at expecting a From Software game to be a tech showcase for new hardware. All the Souls games have performance issues.

Hell I replayed a bit of Dark Souls 3 on PS4 yesterday and the framerates was abysmal.

To be fair it's a Bluepoint game. :ben:

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

DS3 on PC at 4K 60 is a beautiful game.

1 minute ago, Remij_ said:

DS3 on PC at 4K 60 is a beautiful game.

No doubt but even on PC the performance arent so good, usually takes a really good PC to get just decent results. I remember Dark Souls 1 had locked 30 fps at launch and was fixed by a modder within the first 24 hours. lmao

Just now, Ramza said:

No doubt but even on PC the performance arent so good, usually takes a really good PC to get just decent results. I remember Dark Souls 1 had locked 30 fps at launch and was fixed by a modder within the first 24 hours. lmao

DS1 was before FROM even took PC seriously.  They literally just bare bones ported the game.  Durante and his mod is largely responsible for DS1 becoming a huge hit on PC, IMO... and I honestly think it's what helped FROM realize and take PC more seriously as a platform to support.  And now it's literally either as big as, or even slightly bigger, than Playstation.  FROM games sell... incredibly well on PC.

The sequels aren't like that though.  I'm not really aware of needing a powerful PC to hit 60fps in any FROM software game on PC anymore.. but maybe I'm wrong?

2 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

Maybe AMD's RT solution will see major improvement by the time Pro revisions launch. 

Of course it will.

72CUs+improved RTcores + possibly 5nm...  the enhanced consoles will absolutely focus on RT as the "upgrade factor".. I've said that since it was announced these consoles would support RT. 

It's not resolution, it's not CPU.... it's RT.

Just now, Remij_ said:

Of course it will.

72CUs+improved RTcores + possibly 5nm...  the enhanced consoles will absolutely focus on RT as the "upgrade factor".. I've said that since it was announced these consoles would support RT. 

It's not resolution, it's not CPU.... it's RT.

Maybe some cool AI hardware tricks as well. I remember people saying there was no need for Pro models, its now clear there is. Neither can last for 7 years.

Just now, bhytre said:

"Playstation exclusive can't hit..."

Expect to hear this a lot more from now on :laff: 

Can't hit AAA, can't hit 60fps :laff:

Can't hit 10 teraflops :laff:

Playstation

Tlou2 can't even maintain 30fps at 1440p on pro LOL 

Playstations are MISTAKES 

bu bu Cerny is a genius !!1 :cryjerk: