Cows acting like they didn't just have 4 flops in a row

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I've always been team there is no Lockhart. The One X being discontinued doesn't signify a mid-tier budgetary item replacing it, it signals the removal of a potentially confused line of hardware SKU's which conflicts with their next-gen console, the Series X.

As I said the One S is not being discontinued, because there's no product which will be slotting in to take over its moniker. X replaces X, nothing replaces S. 

You know the 'Series S' is just a made up name by fans right? Did the thought that lockhart isn't an 'S' series even cross your mind lol

Did you wonder why they got rid of the SAD? Hmmm, do you think lockhart could be disc less maybe..... 

You think MS got rid of their 6TF console to leave a 1.4TF to 12TF gap between their systems in a generation they are pushing cross system support and scaled games :biggrin: 

I would say your logic is bad but there is no logic. Just wait and see. 

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wouldn't be a Vini thread if it didn't backfire on the first response.

it's funny seeing nothing boot up on my xbox in over a year

death stranding was AAA at gs

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

You know the 'Series S' is just a made up name by fans right? Did the thought that lockhart isn't an 'S' series even cross your mind lol

Did you wonder why they got rid of the SAD? Hmmm, do you think lockhart could be disc less maybe..... 

You think MS got rid of their 6TF console to leave a 1.4TF to 12TF gap between their systems in a generation they are pushing cross system support and scaled games :biggrin: 

I would say your logic is bad but there is no logic. Just wait and see. 

First off, they don't have to push cross-system support because they already have 50+ million systems out in the wild, it's just continued support. This doesn't displace the Xbox One S, it doesn't displace the Xbox One X, the systems don't even have to be on sale to be supported. 

Secondly by removing the Xbox One X from sale it takes their current high end system out of the retail sales loop. It not only removes the possible product confusion surrounding the name; it creates a clear dichotomy at retail between the Xbox One S and the Xbox Series X not only generationally but in terms of cost as well. 

They only need one next-generation system, there's multiple ways to purchase it, you don't have to actually buy games which even further lowers the cost ceiling, the branding is already solidified and the Xbox One S fills the budget void. 

Of course there's going to be a digital variant of the Series X, I've said that about a hundred times, but Lockhart is not being billed as that and what it's being billed as I think is a total farce. 

19 hours ago, madmaltese said:

If PS Now provided natively playable games on another platform then you sure as hell better believe it won't count as an exclusive any more. Death Stranding isnt eclusive. Horizon won't be anymore either.

It's not complicated.

How many platforms will you be able to play Halo Infinite on?

Now how many platforms will you be able to play Ratchet and Clank Rifts in Time on?

Do I have to buy a XSX to play any new MS games?

Do I have to buy a PS5 to play the new Sony games?

Every MS game is now multi platform with PC. They still count as Xbox exclusives. 

I'm ok with Death Stranding still being counted as an exclusive, I'm not ok with the claim that Xbox has no more exclusives because Microsoft happens to make the operating system for PCs. 

Also nobody cares about Hermits they're barely part of system wars

Edited by Vini
Just now, Vini said:

Yeah nah not gonna let you guys claim Xbox is disqualified from having exclusives all next gen. 

they lost all exclusives this gen and they are very clear with their approach when it comes to exclusive games, so what does make you think they will end up having them? :kaz:   

vini you were more fun as a cow hyping uncharted multiplayer to be honest :kaz:  jsut stfu retard.

5 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

they lost all exclusives this gen and they are very clear with their approach when it comes to exclusive games, so what does make you think they will end up having them? :kaz:   

vini you were more fun as a cow hyping uncharted multiplayer to be honest :kaz:  jsut stfu retard.

Lol get lost hermshit nobody cares. When's the last exclusive you played?

Just now, Vini said:

Goat simulator doesn't count :biggrin:

Dota 2 Aghanim's Labyrinth update causes a stir among the fans

released a few days ago. get fucked lemshite. get out of my sight, non-exclusive faggit. :pffft: