Covid-Ball '20 Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/NBA-assault.pdf

That as a substantial result of the harm caused by Defendants MASAI UJIRI, TORONTO RAPTORS, MAPLE LEAF SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT, DOES 1 through 100, inclusive, and each of them, Plaintiff KELLY STRICKLAND is informed and believes, and hereon alleges, that the injuries to her spouse are of a permanent nature, and that she will be deprived of love, companionship, comfort, care, services, assistance, protection, affection, society, and moral support, all to her further damage, and in excess of the minimum jurisdictional limits of this Court, and that she is entitled to prejudgment interest on that amount in accordance with law.

I didn't even know the wife tried to sue, too. Bitch, your man's ED ain't Masai's fault. FOH :D

• dead 1
5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Auto-correct is a motherfucker according to his defence of this being an honest mistake.

focke-768x703.jpg

Honest mistake for the tweet yes, but not honest mistake of him using the word so much that auto-correct would suggest it when you try to type Nuggets :takei:

• Ben 1
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Honest mistake for the tweet yes, but not honest mistake of him using the word so much that auto-correct would suggest it when you try to type Nuggets :takei:

When I type the N word is tries to correct it to Bigger and Fingers. SEE IM NOT RACIST!! :whipit:

23 minutes ago, nitric said:

I really hope so. I want a Portland-Miami finals.

I think we'd all agree that that isn't particularly likely, but I love that it has a genuine chance of happening. The playoffs seem wide open.