Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

There are feminine men and masculine women. There are only 2 genders.

People have been confusing the idea. If you're a feminine male that does not mean you're a different gender or you should transition to a woman. The media has really fucked up a generation. Wokeism is abhorrent. 

There is a spectrum of personality and behavior for the 2 genders. There are not 2000 genders. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

lol I admit that I've sort of taken a slight reverse on my opinion of Joe Rogan. It's really Joe Rogan fans that are usually toxic. I dont love that he gives a platform to terrible people but I think

who cares, hes white. he was privileged. 

16 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Even turns the frogs gay.

🤣

While I don't have any problems with Rogan, he either coincidentally or by designs increases stupidity in too many people.

That Nazi guy who got punched and Gavin MacGuinness were right. Alt right types always seem to gravitate towards talking heads that fit a certain demeanor/look. 

They think because it's not some boomer or bimbo on Fox or a madman like Jones yelling that their stupid opinions are validated. 

we desperately need the next world war, people get way too comfortable like that coming up with all these made up bullshit problems

2 hours ago, PeterPopoff said:

Why does it even matter to you if someone wants to be a different gender than one of the two maintstream ones?  Live and let live.

That's fine. Just don't police thought and speech and deny science. The far left and right both do this. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
2 hours ago, PeterPopoff said:

Why does it even matter to you if someone wants to be a different gender than one of the two maintstream ones?  Live and let live.

I agree, as long as you're ok with me not taking that person seriously and requiring to learn new pronouns for them

4 hours ago, Liquid said:

5g and chemtrails amirite? 

Gender and sex were synonyms until  a group of feminist social scientists decided to arbitrarily redefine gender, so I'm not sure what conspiracy theories have to do with the issue. 

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

So basically you're not fine with it? 

Not even a little.

1. It's moronic attention seeking.
2. Using they/them as singular pronouns is often confusing.
3. Xe/Xem sounds like bad L. Ron Hubbard writing.

4. If it becomes a big fad, trying to remember everyone's vanity pronouns is going to become ridiculous.

But most of all Laurie Penny is now doing it so I feel a cosmic need to immediately make fun of it.

And she's too self-absorbed to notice she's shitting on "non-binary" people by saying "she" has more status than "they"; it's an honorific that should be earned unlike "they" which every peasant can freely use.

1 hour ago, Saucer said:

Gender and sex were synonyms until  a group of feminist social scientists decided to arbitrarily redefine gender, so I'm not sure what conspiracy theories have to do with the issue. 

Not even a little.

4. If it becomes a big fad, trying to remember everyone's vanity pronouns is going to become ridiculous.

But most of all Laurie Penny is now doing it so I feel a cosmic need to immediately make fun of it.

And she's too self-absorbed to notice she's shitting on "non-binary" people by saying "she" has more status than "they"; it's an honorific that should be earned unlike "they" which every peasant can freely use.

I'm willing to bet I know more people who identify as "they/them" than everyone else on this site combined, and it's barely ever even an inconvenience. It's not a special handshake and how often to you have to address someone by their pronouns? Do people do it for attention? Yes, a good amount of people do. It's also human nature and many people use different means as to feel "unique". Ultimately it doesn't cost anyone anything so it's a sad flex to be bothered by it. 

10 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

People have been confusing the idea. If you're a feminine male that does not mean you're a different gender or you should transition to a woman. The media has really fucked up a generation. Wokeism is abhorrent. 

There is a spectrum of personality and behavior for the 2 genders. There are not 2000 genders. 

You know... there’s really no reason to resist this new thinking program or paradigm. Your masters already decided it for you. Take the hormones already. Become a girl.

2 hours ago, Saucer said:

Not even a little.

It’s not moronic at all. You’re just thinking to much about it. Stop resisting. Take the hormones. 

28 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

You know... there’s really no reason to resist this new thinking program or paradigm. Your masters already decided it for you. Take the hormones already. Become a girl.

Girls have coodies

3 hours ago, Liquid said:

Do people do it for attention? Yes, a good amount of people do.

While usually acting self-righteous about it. What's the cost of playing along with attention-seeking moral phonies? Your dignity. But if you want to humor them to fit in, I'm the last person to try and stop you.