Series S white controller suggests console is white

i know what happens if he doesn't completely ignore it he will come into this thread tell everyone we're dumb and can't think for ourselves than to admit he is wrong like always because of his ego issues :kaz: 

• Haha 1
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I always make sure to reply and mock Deeno on GAF. I've been ensuring he becomes a forum joke with every post I see over there    Looks like I didn't have to put much effort in

it's white, so @unnamed aka retard cop will love it. 

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

i know what happens if he doesn't completely ignore it he will come into this thread tell everyone we're dumb and can't think for ourselves than to admit he is wrong like always because of his ego issues :kaz: 

you're all gonna be wrong about Xbox next gen.  :cruise: 

40 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

I always love it when he comes in here and pretends to be confident............and absolutely nobody here is buying it, but in his head he genuinely thinks its working.

4 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

:sabu:

4 hours ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

this fool changed his name to @unnamed to try to avoid ownage :lawl:

• dead 1