Kamala Harris is officially Biden's VP

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Link or ban

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/2020-election-biden-vp-pick/index.html   Also:  

Posted Images

I told you it would be  Kam-Kam.

I told you it would be Biden.

I told you the center would have an easy time knocking Sanders for being a commie because the older gens lived through the Cold War.

I told you Warren was Jan Brady grown up and had no chance.

I told you Russiangate was a dud.

I told you Medicaid 4 All wouldn't happen.

I'm not sure if it was on this board but I even said when Trump finally wore a mask in public, it'd be navy to match his suit and have the presidential seal on the side.

Next easy prediction: Rice as Sec of State. "The band's back together again."

I'm like Cassandra from Greek mythology  (most of this stuff is easy if you put your emotions aside).  :viktor: 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

:lul: 

between this and BLM defending vandalizing and looting stores, today has been a great day for conservatives and most moderates. Trump's re-election is almost guaranteed at this point.

I disagree. I think that Biden having a black woman as VP will drive the women and African-American + alot of other voters for Biden.  

Edited by Spicalicious
25 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

between this and BLM defending vandalizing and looting stores, today has been a great day for conservatives and most moderates. Trump's re-election is almost guaranteed at this point.

So why is Trump losing in every poll including Fox News polls? :trump:

38 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Having you been living under a rock for 2020?

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

The left and it’s crazy marxists are destroying the country. Put Biden in office and things will only continue to spiral out of control.

:ccruise:

34 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

No, have you? The left and it’s crazy marxists are destroying the country. Put Biden in office and things will only continue to spiral out of control.

do you have facts to support this? 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

do you have facts to support this? 

No, I’m using my judgement based on what’s out there and known. The polls in this thread are being taken as facts but mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. Pretty sure trump was also behind in many before he went on to beat Hillary.