Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

White silence is violence

absolute sad display of human nature. the herd instinct is out of control when it comes to masses of retards who do believe they are important. clown play. nothing changes. 

11 minutes ago, Liquid said:

We get it, blacks are running wild and need to be brought to heel. Please follow up with something a out cancel culture. 

I don't even see any black people in the video. This is whites behaving like they are in a cult. 

herd instinct, lets just move as one entity and choose our next enemy. senseless humanity. if we could just wipe out these low IQ retards like them...

If only the lady carried a bunch of job applications with her, they'd disperse in an instant at the first sight of them.

But really, these people just have wayy too much time on their hands. And despite their 'lets topple the fuckin government' stance I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of them were on unemployment, or some other form of government provided assistance.

6 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I don't even see any black people in the video. This is whites behaving like they are in a cult. 

Let's stop fucking playing already. You have an agenda, one you've been hammering home all summer and these pathetic "omg, look how asinine this is! This whole movement is stupid and silly"  shit post were old weeks ago. 

6 hours ago, Liquid said:

Let's stop fucking playing already. You have an agenda, one you've been hammering home all summer and these pathetic "omg, look how asinine this is! This whole movement is stupid and silly"  shit post were old weeks ago. 

Dude. This kind of shit is nothing but damaging to the left, which I am apart of. 

Stop pretending it doesn't matter. 

8 hours ago, Chicano3000 said:

No idea what's with the diner, but either way, it is kind of true that standing by when someone is victimized is as bad as committing the crime. As in you don't intervene or at least call for help.

This isn't that.