All Things Politics

Herman Cain died for this

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at that crowd, now look at how many people have on Masks.  Almost everyone has on a mask.    Now contrast that to the pic in the OP.... almost NO ONE HAS A MASK.     

Hermeme Cain you mean 

Hopefully he won't be alone. 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Fake pandemic over... I guess liberals will have to find something else to make fun of trump for. 

5869DBFA-2A9B-4C46-964F-DC90038D3F91.jpeg

>Fake pandemic

>Almost a thousand people dying to the virus per day at its peak

Okay. :ben:

Also, why post the Spain chart and not the US one? Is it because the US chart shows the complete opposite of the message you're trying to peddle? Where deaths haven't been able to lag infections since it never went away and we haven't had a rolling 7-day average of deaths per day below 500 since March and it's double what it was a month and a half ago. Is that why?

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

>Fake pandemic

>Almost a thousand people dying to the virus per day at its peak

Okay. :ben:

Also, why post the Spain chart and not the US one? Is it because the US chart shows the complete opposite of the message you're trying to peddle? Where deaths haven't been able to lag infections since it never went away and we haven't had a rolling 7-day average of deaths per day below 500 since March and it's double what it was a month and a half ago. Is that why?

Lol, dude, aggregating the US is stupid because it's so big, but you can see this for certain parts of the US, and Spain had the virus much before we did. 

You may technically call this a pandemic, but it's misleading because it's hardly different from a normal cold and flu season.  

10 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Lol, dude, aggregating the US is stupid because it's so big, but you can see this for certain parts of the US, and Spain had the virus much before we did. 

You may technically call this a pandemic, but it's misleading because it's hardly different from a normal cold and flu season.  

Which flu season killed 170k plus Americans and counting in 5 months? :mjpls:

19 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

lol at the people that are wearing masks with their noses out.. they do realize it only works if it covers your nose AND mouth right? 

We know and at work it's mostly me and the black people that do it. Cause we can't breathe with that shit on. Plus, it's hot as fuck. :mjcry:

3 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You're too literal for your own good

no for real you literally were posting that type of shit for MONTHS..... how is anyone supposed to know you're joking now when that was the shit you posted seriously for so long? 

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

no for real you literally were posting that type of shit for MONTHS..... how is anyone supposed to know you're joking now when that was the shit you posted seriously for so long? 

That the death rate vs infection rate has been dropping since April? Are you going to deny the facts now? Or do facts not apply?

14 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

That the death rate vs infection rate has been dropping since April? Are you going to deny the facts now? Or do facts not apply?

Don't forget your greatest hits:

its going to disappear in the summer. 

It only kills old people. 

The hot weather would kill it. 

Car crashes are worse than pandemics. 

It's no worse than a common flu. 

The lockdown wasn't needed. 

Let's just let it run wild. 

and on and on and on :ovolol:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Don't forget your greatest hits:

its going to disappear in the summer. 

It only kills old people. 

The hot weather would kill it. 

Car crashes are worse than pandemics. 

It's no worse than a common flu. 

The lockdown wasn't needed. 

Let's just let it run wild. 

and on and on and on :ovolol:

Wow you really do take things literally to the absolute maximum degree. 

I didn't say it would disappear in the summer, but world wide it has decreased in potency.

Hot weather may not play a role but outdoors definitely does. 

I didn't say it ONLY kills old people. I said it MOSTLY kills old people and people with underlying health issues like obesity and diabetes. 

Vehicular deaths still exceed COVID.

I actually said the lockdown didnt go far enough, it was half assed and we should have had a TOTAL lockdown for a month. 

Try again bitch. 

31 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Wow you really do take things literally to the absolute maximum degree. 

I didn't say it would disappear in the summer, but world wide it has decreased in potency.

Hot weather may not play a role but outdoors definitely does. 

I didn't say it ONLY kills old people. I said it MOSTLY kills old people and people with underlying health issues like obesity and diabetes. 

Vehicular deaths still exceed COVID.

I actually said the lockdown didnt go far enough, it was half assed and we should have had a TOTAL lockdown for a month. 

Try again bitch. 

No, you said all that stupid shit. G is right. 

24 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

According to the World Health Organization, road traffic injuries caused an estimated 1.35 million deaths worldwide in the year 2016.[2]

Car accidents aren't contagious you clown.... So to prove that you didn't say dumb shit.... you double down on more dumb shit:mj:

So for car accidents that's about 675K deaths WW in 6 months...4 years ago. 

Covid-19 already has 843K deaths WW in 6 months THIS YEAR and that's with places like Russia, China and North Korea under reporting.  If those countries reported the right numbers we would be over a million deaths.... IN 6 MONTHS:mjpls:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

Car accidents aren't contagious you clown.... I so to prove that you didn't say dumb shit.... you double down on more dumb shit:mj:

So for car accidents that's about 675K deaths WW in 6 months...4 years ago. 

Covid-19 already has 843K deaths WW in 6 months THIS YEAR and that's with places like Russia, China and North Korea under reporting.  If those countries reported the right numbers we would be over a million deaths.... IN 6 MONTHS:mjpls:

Never said they were contagious :| deaths are deaths are deaths