All Things Politics

Herman Cain died for this

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at that crowd, now look at how many people have on Masks.  Almost everyone has on a mask.    Now contrast that to the pic in the OP.... almost NO ONE HAS A MASK.     

Hermeme Cain you mean 

Hopefully he won't be alone. 

Posted Images

Just now, Teh_Diplomat said:

4 people have tested positive for Covid-19 at the event. :] 

Just saw that. Fucking idiots. Hopefully it spreads over these and eliminates them by natural selection.

8 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

People are still trying to seriously social distance? lmao

LMAO I know right? Morons trying to practice social distancing during a pandemic. What idiots. :omglol:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

LMAO I know right? Morons trying to practice social distancing during a pandemic. What idiots. :omglol:

Had a shoot yesterday and one of the extras was an old man, the Brooklyn I voted for Trump type. He goes for a handshake so I put out my ebbow for a bump and he's like "oh ya believe that?" its like dude, you have more to lose in this equation than I do. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Where was the social distancing during the BLM march in DC today?

32511662-8672893-image-a-881_15986409905

32516802-8672893-People_gather_at_the_Li

Or during the many 'protests' that have taken place over the last several months? Gotta love double standards....

Yeah, you hate double standards. 

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Where was the social distancing during the BLM march in DC today?

32511662-8672893-image-a-881_15986409905

32516802-8672893-People_gather_at_the_Li

Or during the many 'protests' that have taken place over the last several months? Gotta love double standards....

Look at that crowd, now look at how many people have on Masks.  Almost everyone has on a mask. 

Now contrast that to the pic in the OP.... almost NO ONE HAS A MASK. 

:mjpls:

• dead 2
30 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

lol at the people that are wearing masks with their noses out.. they do realize it only works if it covers your nose AND mouth right? 

I tell people every day to pull their mask up fully when they come see me. I had to tell a guy today to pull it up when he tried to pull it down to talk. I’m just like :snoop: 

42 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Look at that crowd, now look at how many people have on Masks.  Almost everyone has on a mask. 

That trademark whataboutism too. :danylol:

2 hours ago, Goukosan said:

But liberals are the ones who are always preaching about the benefits of wearing a mask and social distancing. This proves yet again that they are hypocrites.

26 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

But liberals are the ones who are always preaching about the benefits of wearing a mask and social distancing. This proves yet again that they are hypocrites.

It proves that they are hypocrites by them wearing masks?  :mjpls:

"CDC recommends that people wear masks in public settings and when around people who don’t live in your household, especially when other social distancing measures are difficult to maintain." 

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-guidance.html

Herman Cain was at a Trump rally with thousands of strangers WITHOUT A MASK contracted Coronavirus and died.   You then post a pic where almost everyone has on a mask. 

You're trying too hard and failing. 

Edited by Goukosan
28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Trump's crowd has far less masks and actually Boo'd masks.

They are actually AGAINST masks. 

Trumpers are very dumb.

Edited by Substatic