Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

Just now, jehurey said:

WHo are your sources?

Remember, you're not a journalist, so you don't get to have your sources anonymous.

And you're now name-calling.........which will get you banned.

Please be stupid enough to continue down this line. Please.

I'm a journalist in my free time, You can't disprove this several official sources can confirm this

Where's the name calling btw, I gave an example of your analogy of having factual evidence, which you still don't have :jasonj:

But keep me posted :dame:

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/        

Americans: 190k COVID deaths    Insulting some military people 

He's a moron how can you even utter these words.   

Posted Images

1 minute ago, bhytre said:

I'm a journalist in my free time, You can't disprove this several official sources can confirm this

Where's the name calling btw, I gave an example of your analogy of having factual evidence, which you still don't have :jasonj:

But keep me posted :dame:

Okay then...........show me your journalist credentials.

And if you can't..........you aren't.

And yes, you were name calling.............for a journalist, you seem to have trouble understanding what you typed. Leads me to believe that you're actually not a journalist.

Just now, jehurey said:

Okay then...........show me your journalist credentials.

And if you can't..........you aren't.

And yes, you were name calling.............for a journalist, you seem to have trouble understanding what you typed. Leads me to believe that you're actually not a journalist.

No I am a journalist and I have several official sources that can confirm this, but it's your job to disprove this

More importanlty though, there's still no irrefutable video or audio evidence Trump said all those things and I'm still waiting Jehuray :willcucked:

Just now, bhytre said:

No I am a journalist and I have several official sources that can confirm this, but it's your job to disprove this

More importanlty though, there's still no irrefutable video or audio evidence Trump said all those things and I'm still waiting Jehuray :willcucked:

Nope. The press has to actually reveal themselves and prove that they are, indeed, actual press. Its why they actually have to have press credentials on them at all times.

Seems like you just got busted lying.

Just now, jehurey said:

Nope. The press has to actually reveal themselves and prove that they are, indeed, actual press. Its why they actually have to have press credentials on them at all times.

Seems like you just got busted lying.

Completely off-topic post Jehuray which isn't allowed and you can still not disprove me being a journalist despite my official sources. Now, can we get back on-topic and can we finally have that audio or video proof of Trump saying those things? Still patiently waiting :willcucked:

Completely off-topic post Jehuray which isn't allowed and you can still not disprove me being a journalist despite my official sources. Now, can we get back on-topic and can we finally have that audio or video proof of Trump saying those things? Still patiently waiting :willcucked:

Ah..........so you just admitted that you were lying.

Thank you for admitting and ENDING your attempt at off-topic bullshit.

Anyways, back on topic.

This happened.

This has been confirmed by multiple journalists, ACTUAL CREDENTIALED journalists who work at major news organizations. Even Fox news.

And you can't debunk that............and your goalposts are irrelevant.

Let me know when you have a real counter-argument. Thanks.

Just now, jehurey said:

Ah..........so you just admitted that you were lying.

Thank you for admitting and ENDING your attempt at off-topic bullshit.

Anyways, back on topic.

This happened.

This has been confirmed by multiple journalists, ACTUAL CREDENTIALED journalists who work at major news organizations. Even Fox news.

And you can't debunk that............and your goalposts are irrelevant.

Let me know when you have a real counter-argument. Thanks.

It could be the queen of England saying it and it still doesn't prove anything irrefutably as long as there's no audio or video footage where Trump is explicitly saying it.

Until then, still nothing :bena:

So, like I said, even the National Security reporter for Fox News confirmed this story, confirmed the remarks that Trump said, with sources that would've heard it directly from Trump.

Trump got mad and demanded that she be fired.

But she responded by re-confirming the news, in even more direct terms:

Fox News reporter defends confirming Atlantic piece despite Trump backlash: 'I feel very confident'
© Greg Nash

Fox News reporter Jennifer Griffin doubled down on her reporting that confirmed key details of an article from The Atlantic that alleged that President Trump disparaged World War I veterans during a 2018 trip to France. 

“I can tell you that my sources are unimpeachable,” Griffin said on the air Saturday.  “I feel very confident with what we have reported at Fox.”

The Atlantic article published Thursday alleged that Trump referred to slain American soldiers buried at a French cemetery as “losers” and “suckers.” The administration has vehemently denied the claims, though Fox and other outlets were able to confirm key details. 

“Not every line of the Atlantic article did I confirm, but I would say that most of the descriptions and the quotes in that Atlantic article, I did find people who were able to confirm, and so I feel very confident in my reporting,” Griffin said. 

This story isn't going away. Its been confirmed, and re-confirmed.

Just now, bhytre said:

It could be the queen of England saying it and it still doesn't prove anything irrefutably as long as there's no audio or video footage where Trump is explicitly saying it.

Until then, still nothing :bena:

Nope.

Journalists meet standards, and multiple journalists have confirmed this story.

You're requirements are irrelevant...............especially now since we have confirmed you lying about your own self.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Nope.

Journalists meet standards, and multiple journalists have confirmed this story.

You're requirements are irrelevant...............especially now since we have confirmed you lying about your own self.

Journalists that have been lying and instigating so much over that last years for hits meet no real standards anymore including Fox & co., as do all these stories about Trump saying and doing all kinds of things which nearly all end up being false. 

We need better proof like audio or video that's irrefutable and cannot be denied, but we're still waiting for that Jehuray :willcucked:

Just now, bhytre said:

Journalists that have been lying and instigating

Sorry............you said you weren't going off-topic.

And especially with another baseless lie, which we've already proven that have already lied before in this thread.

Come back when you have a real argument.

MULTIPLE journalists............included from Fox News, have confirmed this.

[bhte]: "well, you see..........they all just so happen to be liars"

Sorry, that isn't going to fly.

Sorry............you said you weren't going off-topic.

And especially with another baseless lie, which we've already proven that have already lied before in this thread.

Come back when you have a real argument.

MULTIPLE journalists............included from Fox News, have confirmed this.

[bhte]: "well, you see..........they all just so happen to be liars"

Sorry, that isn't going to fly.

Completely off-topic post which isn't allowed Jehuray :willcucked:

And still nothing irrefutable that proves Trump said all those things, I just want you to post it man :willcucked:

Completely off-topic post which isn't allowed Jehuray :willcucked:

And still nothing irrefutable that proves Trump said all those things, I just want you to post it man :willcucked:

Nope, what I said is on-topic.

You haven't debunked anything.

This story is confirmed............its up to you to DEBUNK it.

And so far you haven't. And your attempts at setting a goal post simply don't work, because what you require is irrelevant. Especially since you're a confirmed liar.

Try again.

Nope, what I said is on-topic.

You haven't debunked anything.

This story is confirmed............its up to you to DEBUNK it.

And so far you haven't. And your attempts at setting a goal post simply don't work, because what you require is irrelevant. Especially since you're a confirmed liar.

Try again.

I see still nothing but that's ok I guess, but like I said bookmark this so you can post it when the footage comes out Trump cannot get away with saying such things but right now there's no irrefutable evidence he did.

There simply isn't people saying he did or didn't doesn't mean anything until there's footage :willcucked:

I see still nothing

its irrelevant what your standards of "seeing" is.

This story is ALREADY confirmed, by standards that carry much more credibility than yours.

So............it seems like you are now admitting that you don't have anything to debunk this.

Thank you for your admission.

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

its irrelevant what your standards of "seeing" is.

This story is ALREADY confirmed, but standards that carry much more credibility than yours.

So............it seems like you are now admitting that you don't have anything to debunk this.

Thank you for your admission.

I can debunk it all as long as there's no irrefutable audio or video evidence of Trump actually saying those things.

It's simply not enough right now Jehuray :willcucked: