Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

24 minutes ago, Liquid said:

Does anyone actually believe Trump didn't say any of this? Even if exaggerated who can't picture this happening? 

He has been pro-military from the start. Many of his policies directly improve the quality of life for both active military personnel and retired veterans. Those actions don't match what these sources are saying.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/        

Americans: 190k COVID deaths    Insulting some military people 

He's a moron how can you even utter these words.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

you clearly haven't

Thanks for admitting it, already.

They can't prove that they're telling the truth because they have no audio or video footage that irrefutably proves their accusations to the public, debunked just like that:willcucked: 

I want the proof just as much as you do, but right now it's simply not enough with all the lies going around :willcucked:

Edited by bhytre
1 minute ago, bhytre said:

They can't prove that they're telling the truth

and you can't prove that they are lying.

but that is why journalist get confirmations from MULTIPLE sources, and they confirm specific details from each person separately in order to give it credibility.

Two separate people giving the same journalist the same exact small details is what gives it alot of credibility.

And you debunk that.  That meets 200 year old journalistic standards.............and you don't have any authority to say that isn't sufficient.

1 minute ago, Voidler said:

I said "he is nearly caught up". Do I need to define "nearly" for you, Jerry?

yeah, you apparently do.

Because that's a very large gap he still needs to cover and we are under 60 days.

AND he already had 4 straight nights of speeches in primetime...........and it didn't move the needle.

AND this story in which he looks very bad against the military just broke within the past 48 hours.

AND every week in which there isn't a stimulus bill to help Americans out of work is going to make Republicans look bad.

AND we are just now getting a report that projected COVID 19 deaths are going to increase from the previous projected 300,000 through to the end of the year, to 400,000.

Guess Trump has all the momentum, eh!

4 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

axJmn.gif

Yeah, go read the posts.

bhtye never makes any real argument, he makes a series of baseless remarks.  And then I respond to each one explaining why his remarks are baseless and what he continually fails to provide.

Especially my last post, where I literally have to lay out how journalists have to use multiple sources in order to give credibility to any story.

I actually say real things when I post. I think you need to understand the difference between somebody who is actually trying to make a discussion...........and somebody who is just stalling and making circular arguments. Because one is an actual merry-go-round, and the other one isn't.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, you apparently do.

Because that's a very large gap he still needs to cover and we are under 60 days.

AND he already had 4 straight nights of speeches in primetime...........and it didn't move the needle.

AND this story in which he looks very bad against the military just broke within the past 48 hours.

AND every week in which there isn't a stimulus bill to help Americans out of work is going to make Republicans look bad.

AND we are just now getting a report that projected COVID 19 deaths are going to increase from the previous projected 300,000 through to the end of the year, to 400,000.

Guess Trump has all the momentum, eh!

Its 3 points, in battleground states. Learn to read a poll, that is tiny.

You're literally just validating my point. Trump has 190k dead on his watch, the highest levels of unemployment in history, mass evictions and still its that close - with Trump actually improving in the polls and Biden worsening. 

But you think a comment about some military chuds is going to be the difference? It won't, but it would be a sad reflection of America if it was

Not my fault the Democrats picked such an awful candidate with no passionate support and a cop as VP during mass protests against cops

4 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Its 3 points, in battleground states. Learn to read a poll, that is tiny.

You're literally just validating my point. Trump has 190k dead on his watch, the highest levels of unemployment in history, mass evictions and still its that close - with Trump actually improving in the polls and Biden worsening. 

But you think a comment about some military chuds is going to be the difference? It won't, but it would be a sad reflection of America if it was

Not my fault the Democrats picked such an awful candidate with no passionate support and a cop as VP during mass protests against cops

the polls didn't get closer because of anything he's doing.

this is always the case after the party conventions, the polls always get close because now people are paying attention more closely to the race.

Trump isn't doing something special, and he's definitely not going to be doing anything to get close to Biden.

those are averages across all battleground states, of which Biden doesn't need to win all of them to get to 270 electoral votes.

but Trump does.

It was confirmed because you know, they said so! It's facts now!:grimaceright:

Who do we believe now, the one who's more convenient? 

Or the irrefutable truth that only comes with video/audio evidence? Yeah that one, but there still is none :glad: 

Innocent until PROVEN guilty :bate:

36 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It was confirmed because you know, they said so! It's facts now!:grimaceright:

Who do we believe now, the one who's more convenient? 

Or the irrefutable truth that only comes with video/audio evidence? Yeah that one, but there still is none :glad: 

Innocent until PROVEN guilty :bate:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders was LITERALLY paid to lie for the Trump White House.

So..................we believe the other person who isn't Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

Did you think you were posing a difficult and compelling question that was going to make it hard for us to think about the answer?

Because the answer wasn't hard to think of. At all.