All Things Politics

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are ‘Losers’ and ‘Suckers’

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/09/trump-americans-who-died-at-war-are-losers-and-suckers/615997/        

Americans: 190k COVID deaths    Insulting some military people 

He's a moron how can you even utter these words.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

He's right though.

Losers and suckers?  Really?  Most people join the military in order to serve their country or improve their lives/earn a college education looking to better themselves.  The men from WW1 and WW2 are losers?  :D I hope you're joking. :ben: 

Edited by Spicalicious

Holy shit, those aren't the only remarks he's made about soldiers.

Like, this guy isn't just INDIFFERENT to people who serve, like you can tell he has a genuinely disdain for them.

Donald Trump, Human Parasite, Has Also Said Soldiers Missing In Action Should Be Left for Dead

Because, according to the president, they performed poorly and got what they deserved. 

September 4, 2020

In one account, the president told senior advisers that he didn’t understand why the U.S. government placed such value on finding soldiers missing in action because they had performed poorly and gotten caught and deserved what they got, according to a person familiar with the discussion.

Like who goes out of their way to even say stuff like this?

And his disdain for soldiers is quite real...............he has ordered an army-run newspaper to shut down, after they polled their servicemembers and they had reported that the majority of them oppose Trump.

These aren't anecdotes, Trump is literally fighting with soldiers at this point, and he can't hide it.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This was already debunked by several people,  including Bolton who doesn’t even like trump. but keep the circle jerk going, It’s entertaining to watch.

I'm sure the guy who publicly mocked disabled people and thinks McCain is a loser did not say such a thing.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

This was already debunked by several people,  including Bolton who doesn’t even like trump. but keep the circle jerk going, It’s entertaining to watch.

Associated Press confirmed the remarks with two separate sources.

And The Atlantic confirmed it with four sources.

And..........you're source is John Bolton.

You are right about something being entertaining to watch.

30 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I just want to be 100% crystal clear here TB, does this mean you believe in the statements within Bolton's book?

I need this on the record, you can't pick and choose. 

9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I just want to be 100% crystal clear here TB, does this mean you believe in the statements within Bolton's book?

I need this on the record, you can't pick and choose. 

Awaiting for this reply

• aitch 1

And now we are finding out that he really didn't want to have the flags lowered  for McCain's death, and when certain Embassies started doing it on their own, the White House was calling the Embassies to chew them out for doing so.

Ex-DHS official says Trump tried to rescind order for half-staff flags for John McCain

By Kaelan Deese - 09/04/20 04:00 PM EDT

Ex-Department of Homeland Security (DHS) official Miles Taylor said President Trump tried to rescind flag half-staff orders following the death of Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.).

The New York Times interviewed Taylor Friday, who said he was on a counterterrorism trip in Australia at the time when he received calls from White House officials questioning the half-staff order for the late McCain.

"I get someone from the White House, a senior person there, who calls and says, 'What is going on with the flags? The president is upset, this has gone out too soon and he doesn't want it to happen.'"

Taylor said he later learned following the White House's allegedly unauthorized decision to lower the flags, DHS sent out orders for all federal buildings to follow.

"They never ended up giving us that order, but the intimation I got was, 'This shouldn't have happened,'" Taylor said.