• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This explains why Jerry is so bad at it LOL

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you just said there were 26 million protestors.

:drake:oh my god, he's discrediting himself even more in terms of basic arithmetic.:drake:

Math is a white construct https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/teaching-maths-white-privilege-illinois-university-professor-rochelle-gutierrez-a8018521.html

1 minute ago, ghostz life matters said:

15,000 people arrested isn’t a good look, ever. Yikes that’s a lot of criminals. 

Nope............they aren't criminals unless they are charged.

And there aren't 15,000 arrests, because in Dallas there was 300 arrests on this bridge

dallas%20bridge%201.png?resize=700,364&s

None of them were charged. Therefore none of them received a criminal charge from their arrest.

Those 300 arrests are part of that 15,000 figure..........so we can definitely say that there were not 15,000 actual charges placed against those arrests. Many of them were temporary detainment.

Just now, jehurey said:

And there aren't 15,000 arrests, because in Dallas there was 300 arrests on this bridge

None of them were charged. Therefore none of them received a criminal charge from their arrest.

Those 300 arrests are part of that 15,000 figure..........so we can definitely say that there were not 15,000 actual charges placed against those arrests. Many of them were temporary detainment.

He’s actually DEFENDING known criminals.  Lol. It isn’t illegal to be racist, but it’s illegal to disobey the law. 

he claims I’m defending racists (I’m not, they’re idiots) but he’s openly Defending people who break actual laws.... ironic LOL

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

That 15,000 will completely fill all but ONE US prison. Damn. The ENTIRE rikers island prison would be filled and thousands would be waiting outside! 

too bad there weren't 15,000 charges and the majority of those 15,000 were released with no charge.

I do like seeing you dream. That's entertaining.

Just now, ghostz life matters said:

He’s actually DEFENDING known criminals.  Lol. It isn’t illegal to be racist, but it’s illegal to disobey the law. 

he claims I’m defending racists (I’m not, they’re idiots) but he’s openly Defending people who break actual laws.... ironic LOL

If they don't get charged...............they're not criminals.

There's no way you can argue around that simple fact.

Just now, jehurey said:

If they don't get charged...............they're not criminals.

There's no way you can argue around that simple fact.

Oh, good to know. Why do you want justice for Breonna Taylor’s “killer”? He’s not a criminal. 

I guess the cop who shot Jacob Blake isn’t either. Cool. 

Edited by ghostz life matters
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So I guess if the police are defunded and there's no cops to charge people with crimes that means there are no criminals and we will live in a utopia! :love:

Oh, good to know. Why do you want justice for Breonna Taylor’s “killer”? He’s not a criminal. 

that's why they are calling for their arrest AND to be charged.

they're actually asking for the justice system to take place.

they're not asking for them to be immediately sent to the death chamber.

Notice that "killer" is not the word "murderer".  Killer is actually a neutral term. Its factually true.

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, the white racist butthurt going on today is off the charts.

Please point to the racist thing I said. How about point to a racist comment in any thread. I'll wait. 

Just now, jehurey said:

that's why they are calling for their arrest AND to be charged.

they're actually asking for the justice system to take place.

they're not asking for them to be immediately sent to the death chamber.

Notice that "killer" is not the word "murderer".  Killer is actually a neutral term. Its factually true.

But they’re not a criminal, based on your logic. Doesn’t make sense. He either is or isn’t, and well, sounds like he’s not. 

however, there was a curfew in place, and these people broke it. That’s a clear violation. 

luckily, we don’t live in a fascist country and the govt showed leniency. 

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Please point to the racist thing I said. How about point to a racist comment in any thread. I'll wait. 

sure, your post in which you added nothing to the conversation, and intentionally started talking about arithmetic being a white construct.

and you were SOLELY responsible for enabling ghost to make a racist follow-up joke to your post.

You clearly had racism on your mind.

2 minutes ago, ghostz life matters said:

But they’re not a criminal, based on your logic. Doesn’t make sense. He either is or isn’t, and well, sounds like he’s not. 

however, there was a curfew in place, and these people broke it. That’s a clear violation. 

luckily, we don’t live in a fascist country and the govt showed leniency. 

No, he can still be arrested and charged.

So you can't say with any definitive answer that is not a criminal, because they haven't said that they will be pressing no charges.

Just now, jehurey said:

sure, your post in which you added nothing to the conversation, and intentionally started talking about arithmetic being a white construct.

and you were SOLELY responsible for enabling ghost to make a racist follow-up joke to your post.

You clearly had racism on your mind.

How about the article is racist towards non white people because it makes the assumption that only white people can do math. It's that kind of shit you should be fighting against. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

How about the article is racist towards non white people because it makes the assumption that only white people can do math. It's that kind of shit you should be fighting against. 

Go make a thread about it.

It doesn't belong here.

And YOU KNOW it doesn't belong here. Which means you posted it to be intentionally provocative and try and derail this conversation.

But until they do, simply not a criminal. 

The cops are under investigation for the death of Breanna Taylor.

Anybody who knows that basic fact, knows that its up in the air.

But........if you want to give away your bias, then go ahead and keep clinging on to that.

Repeat it. Like alot. So that we can all notice where your position it at on that case. lol