Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

ATTENTION: WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS BOARD AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION

We need to absolutely skullfuck the people who deserve to get skullfucked.

I agree, until Jan/Feb of next year.

Make no mistake, the right-wing incels will suddenly decide they no longer like politcal-based memes anymore right around that time.

• -GD-X★ changed the title to ATTENTION: WE WILL BE CLOSING THIS BOARD AFTER THE PRESIDENTIAL INAUGURATION
7 minutes ago, bhytre said:

premature butt-hurt, you guys have become too predictable 😂

I bet you will still close it early if Trump wins :hest:

Maybe we can start talking Belgium politics, I always wondered how third world countries operated. 

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

Maybe we can start talking Belgium politics, I always wondered how third world countries operated. 

I think France is a better pick, they have third world beheadings going on atm 🐷

43 minutes ago, bhytre said:

premature butt-hurt, you guys have become too predictable 😂

I bet you will still close it early if Trump wins :hest:

let's make a perm bet. if trump wins, i'm perm'd. if biden wins, you're perm'd 

32 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

For you it did, because that’s one less person to call you out on your inane bullshit.

No mod abuse or claiming fake news or posting weekly Daily Mail garbage. It's been a metric ton improvement. Thank you for that!

5 hours ago, nitric said:

Why? 

Why not? What does this place offer that justifies its existence? At least the main board offers something you can't get on reddit or ResetEra. If you want to call somebody an idiot for supporting their political candidate of choice then there's dozens of subreddits, hundreds of Facebook groups, thousands of Twitter posts, and entire news companies dedicated to telling you why your political candidate is the best and the other is garbage. This subforum provides nothing of value, IMO.

• Upvote 1