Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Official Presidential Debate Thread - Thursday 10/22

17 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I wonder how they gonna fact check this :mjcry:

Oh no, not exactly what he said on stage. He wants to phase out Fracking AND fossil fuels.

So....? Good job on showing people that he has said and continues to say that he will phase out fracking and fossil fuels....i guess?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biden still got his sci-fi debatehelper3000 attached to him?  

Donnie are you ok? Are you OK? Are you OK, DONNIE?

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

What's hilarious.... saying "Im the least racist person" doesn't mean what Trunp think it does. 

It actually means you are racist but its not just that you think you aren't THAT racist. 

It's actually a good thing that Trump is such a belligerent racist idiot that he is a detriment to himself. Like everyone is telling you that something you're saying is racist, and it's actually not even helping do you...

A) Stop saying percieved racist statements that have no actual benefit to you? Reversing the damage.

B} double down and keep saying the racist shit which will only end you having to half-heartedly proclaim you're not a racist. 

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

here we go again. You have nothing else in your arsenal to use against trump so you go back to covid....eventhough the U.S. is still pulling off better numbers than a lot of other countries

34723788-8869279-image-a-49_160339558325

34723774-8869279-image-a-51_160339558955

in b4 bu bu dailymail!!11 

Heres my response to your inevitable deflection: 🖕

5 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how you only chose the DAILY cases, and not the TOTAL cases.

34723780-0-image-a-44_1603395556150.jpg

34723786-0-image-a-45_1603395562464.jpg

The United States moves way up the list.

34723776-8869279-image-a-46_160339556639

34723782-8869279-image-a-47_160339557182

This idiot is actually trying to say that the US okay because its not as bad as Peru. LOL

He honestly thought he was going to be able to sweep that under.

And especially since we are just now entering the spike, the numbers are going to be getting worse with each passing day.

Twinblade :drake:

On 2020-10-23 at 5:40 AM, roflpwnedz said:

How can anyone take Biden seriously? CMON MAN

Like I know retards love Trump, and weak chinned half-men think it's edgy and awesome to like Trump because most decent people loathe him, the problem is all of you just look like idiots to anyone with a triple digit IQ. lol "OMG who can take Biden seriously?" Go Trump! Libs owned!

Meanwhile

• Trump claims the sound from windmills cause cancer.
  • People have to flush their toilets up to 15 times to rid the waste.
  • Oh, he's also claimed that all faucets work better now because he's President.
  • Wondered if Drs could inject people with lysol.
  • Owes cities all over the country MILLIONS in unpaid labor cost because he's been throwing rallies for 4 years and never paying for the accommodations. 
  • Has cost some states like Iowa and Ohio BILLIONS of dollars in giveaways to companies like FoxConn and Carrier just so he could grab a headline to pretend he's bringing back manufacturing and they just blew up.

Not to mention all he's done in 4 years is spend half of his days eating in front of a TV, lying almost hourly, whining on the internet all day that people are mean to him, golf, his own staff has regularly ignored his wishes due to them being stupid or terrible or just self serving. Has increased worker death rates due to decreased safety regulations, the same regulations that he brags about ridding. 

He blast BIden and Obama about H1N1 and while they made mistakes and anyone would do during pandemics, they at least put processes into place to better prepare the country for the next one and he in his petty wisdom broke that system down in-part if not mostly because his team came in not releasing how many appointments they were supposed to make and being lazy and incompetent they chose to go with "We dont need all these people, we're awesome and can handle it all."

Like when you think Trump, yes he's racist, sexist, classist, and xenophobic but he's also lazy, incompetent, not intellectually  curious, petty, insecure and it dominates his every thought. How can anyone take Trump seriously when he doesn't even take his own job as President seriously?  Think before yo fucking speak. 

• dead 1
7 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

lol "OMG who can take Biden seriously?" Go Trump! Libs owned!

Meanwhile

Pampers: Unrelated, but why is everyone who is voting against Biden seemingly retarded? Like 360 degree retarded? 

How much did you think for that one? 

You're getting to lostfool levels now. Like 360 degree retarded. I already babysit a retarded roommate here at home. And he's your age. Mentally too :shake: 

Edited by roflpwnedz
I guess I should make it clear: the rest of your above post was just as garbage. TLibtardsHBO!
5 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

How much did you think for that one? 

You're getting to lostfool levels now. Like 360 degree retarded. I already babysit a retarded roommate here at home. And he's your age. Mentally too :shake: 

What does living with your father as an adult have to do with any of what I said?