Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

trumpcovidplan.com

23 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

damn I wish I had beaten you to that post. I would have banned him for at least a week, I've put up with a lot of shit here but that idiot went overboard.

You went from posting conspiracy theories, posting claims with no links to now openly threatening mod abuse and flaming... nice 

Pretty soon you will have broken every rule on the political board. 

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You went from posting conspiracy theories, posting claims with no links to now openly threatening mod abuse and flaming... nice 

I guess we’ve gone from first time warning to first time week long ban. Interesting 

Edited by nitric
2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

I deleted your post/banned you for the day, Jehurey. Just a bit too far on the insults.

Edit: Eh, I guess a warning should have been given first so I'll just reverse the ban. You guys really need to tone down the personal stuff. We've let a lot of flaming fly recently, but there's gotta be a line. 

Shut up, fgt :pavarotti:

15 hours ago, Goukosan said:

To be fair Twinblade has been doing Mod abuse in this forum for quite some time now, so he's not threatening, just stating reality for once .

And now chief of staff went on the news shows today and said this:

"We are not going to control the pandemic. We are going to control the fact that we get vaccines, therapeutics and other mitigation areas," Meadows told CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union."

19 hours ago, nitric said:

I guess we’ve gone from first time warning to first time week long ban. Interesting 

you've all had dozens of warnings and continue to flame with no regard for the rules. If a mod comes down hard on you its probably because you deserved it.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

you've all had dozens of warnings and continue to flame with no regard for the rules. If a mod comes down hard on you its probably because you deserved it.

So threatening to ban is a warning because we hurt your feelings or asked you questions. Right? 

Edited by nitric