Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Another Biden dementia moment: mistakes Trump for George bush

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Another Biden dementia moment: mistakes Trump for George bush
56 minutes ago, Spicalicious said:

Glad he corrected himself immediately.  All is forgiven. Just a mistake. 

lol Cuckblade says this like Trump doesn't mess up ALL OF THE TIME, but instead of actually being an adult and correcting himself, he just leans in to the mistake and just ends up sounding dumber. When Trump was elected a writer wrote on OpEd where they said Trump is a poor person's idea of rich, a stupid person's idea of smart, and a weak person's idea of strong and it's the perfect description of Trump fans. 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Imagine being dumb enough to think this guy is actually fit to be in charge of our nuclear arsenal. I wouldn’t even trust him with my lawnmower.

This is from one speech. You're literally deluded if you think Trump is fit to be president after the shit he's pulled for four years.

6 hours ago, Twinblade said:

:lul:

And this is just the tip of the Ice berg. This fool didn't even know states, thought dead people where alive and just discovered facts that you learn jn elementary school history that he claims "no one ever knew" :drake:

Edited by Goukosan
49 minutes ago, nitric said:

Twinky is gonna avoid this thread like the plague after stating some dumbass shit 

I skimmed through a few of your videos, and Its just him mis-pronouncing a few words. Everyone does that, but what everyone doesn't do is confuse the most famous person in the world with a completely different president whos term ended 11 years ago.

52 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I skimmed through a few of your videos, and Its just him mis-pronouncing a few words. Everyone does that, but what everyone doesn't do is confuse the most famous person in the world with a completely different president whos term ended 11 years ago.

Its a fake edited Video.  Another Swing and miss by Twinblade :drake:

4 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Eh, I didn't agree with locking the thread then so I'm not going to do it now.

Thread did backfire pretty hard, though. :ben:

At least the thread title should be changed to reflect what actually happened :shrug:

I was originally gonna post something about how trump confuses shit that isn't related all the time, like confusing Hypersonic missiles with a brand of toothbrush

Or how he confused the greatest attack on American soil, 9/11 with a convenience store. 

33 minutes ago, ChupacabraIII said:

This is the ultimate damage control :D Its crazy how far the media will go to defend Biden.

I guess we should ignore the fact that his wife quietly muttered Trump to him to try and salvage his mistake....