Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The streets are callin, and Donald Trump is pickin up. First 50, now Wayne endorses DJT

18 hours ago, Substatic said:

Dunnno who that is but she looks busted as fuck.

shut the fuck up, whoopi goldberg is one of my fav actors, but maybe not anymore now she's supporting trump

• dead 1
59 minutes ago, kazi said:

shut the fuck up, whoopi goldberg is one of my fav actors, but maybe not anymore now she's supporting trump

Why are you filled with so much hate? I don’t let someone’s political preference alter how I view them. 

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Why are you filled with so much hate? I don’t let someone’s political preference alter how I view them. 

It was clearly just a joke. :mjcry:   i love you twinb but I think trump is a disgusting pos.:mjcry: 

7 hours ago, Vini said:

I don't understand why democrats expect rappers that rap about money and bitches to support them

I'm confused who has been out there clamoring for who rappers are voting for that you're talking about. It's also interesting 1 person joking, and 2 people being opportunistically suckered is somehow supposed to be substantive. It's like you guys have to make fools of yourselves in exchange for attempting to make Trump look less terrible. 

50 pennies retracted what he said and no longer supprts the retard in chief and Lil Wayne is a fucking liitle troll just like you.  Well he actually can afford to actually buy things and not rent them like you.  

18 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm confused who has been out there clamoring for who rappers are voting for that you're talking about. It's also interesting 1 person joking, and 2 people being opportunistically suckered is somehow supposed to be substantive. It's like you guys have to make fools of yourselves in exchange for attempting to make Trump look less terrible. 

Huh? I'm referring to the reaction dems have to rappers who support Trump.