TODD HOWARD: "it's hard to imagine Elder Scrolls 6 not being on multiple platforms, won't be console exclusive to Xbox" LEMMING DREAMS DASHED

7 hours ago, Bodycount V said:

should load faster and look better + have better controls (Dualsense is drastically superior to Xbone X controller).

Doesn't xbox have better specs, so it should look and run better on xb? Also doesn't xb have better mod support?

Either way haha distant 2nd for each.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Spicalicious  xbox always loses, i bet you feel dumb now.  

I get the game on Xbox don't I?  I probably get it for free on Gamepass too. It might got to pc gamepass but still be exclusive to us MS fanboys.  Why would I even give a shit if sony or nintendo get

okay man, let's just call it what it really is: Microsoft is spending money so they can develop games for their competition.       Thanks MS for investing into these studios and investing in

is phil getting fired soon? i can't imagine how the next guy or girl can undo all the mistakes. reintroducing exclusives legit the only way to save xbox.

I bet it will be a girl, after phil it's clear they don't care about quality and it's the xbox sjw trendy thing to do. some of these unqualified xbox girls who don't even game but pretend to be. 

probably that PR xbox girl bodycunt was always posting  about

2 hours ago, JonB said:

Yes . I know it's impossible for you idiots to realize xbox isn't just a console anymore .

Yea we know, Xbox hardware is dead.  We told you that 5 years ago with Xbox1. when 2 years after launch it was still flopping. 

It took you 5 years to realize that Xbox as a console is dead.   It's now all about games as a service for MS... 

Edited by Goukosan

Xbox one sold more than wiiu and gc combined . Its over 50 million sold and far from the embarrassing levels that the sheep had to suffer thru for 2 gens when sales didn't matter lol .

Xbox brand is more than console now and they have the money and game library to dominate everywhere , and they will. 

24 minutes ago, JonB said:

Xbox one sold more than wiiu and gc combined . Its over 50 million sold and far from the embarrassing levels that the sheep had to suffer thru for 2 gens when sales didn't matter lol .

Xbox brand is more than console now and they have the money and game library to dominate everywhere , and they will. 

Wiiu and GC weren't back to back gens slow Jonny.  Nintendo won a gen in between those and are about win again. 

The reason Xbox is no longer about hardware is because they have yet to win a single gen.   XBOX HAS WON ZERO GENS. 

Total failure. 

So now that they can't win the hardware race.... the are literally putting their games on EVERYTHING....  3rd party publisher because Xbox couldn't cut it. 

Edited by Goukosan

Being back to back means nothing? Only 1st place continues ? 

Lol xbox beat gc and 360 beat wiiu and basically tied ps3 

Sheep refuse to see the future of gaming but are the first to stream Control over the cloud and brag about it 🤣

Ms is making an entire ecosystem and Sony will follow . Nintendo will follow . Its only a matter of time .

3 minutes ago, JonB said:

Youll prob buy an Xbox to play Bethesda games 🤣

I will buy a cheap xbox series s for gamepass because i'm poor as fuck :mjcry: 

25 minutes ago, JonB said:

Being back to back means nothing? Only 1st place continues ? 

Lol xbox beat gc and 360 beat wiiu and basically tied ps3 

Sheep refuse to see the future of gaming but are the first to stream Control over the cloud and brag about it 🤣

Ms is making an entire ecosystem and Sony will follow . Nintendo will follow . Its only a matter of time .

Hey Retard..... 360 was the Gen with Wii and 360 came last that gen. 

OG Xbox tied GC for last. 

and Now Xbox1 is last again. 

Xbox hardware has been the bottom of the barrel every gen. 

Nintendo has streamed games since the DS days and they will continue to stream games when it makes sense. 

What neither Sony and Nintendo will do anytime soon is abandon traditional methods of gaming delivery because unlike MS both Nintendo and Sony are currently doing gangbusters in gaming. 

You and the dumbass lemmings better prepare for another gen of coming in last in games and hardware. 

Look at the series X launch..... ZERO NEXT GEN GAMES AT LAUNCH.    Pathetic :lawl:

Edited by Goukosan

So xbox should quit hardware because , Xbox 1 sold more than wiiu and GC combined .

But when Wiiu sold 12 million consoles Nintendo should have quit ? 

Ms doing the same thing Nintendo.  Changing to find an even bigger audience. 

And they already have an everyone outside of this forum loves it.  One thing I know tho,  Xbox never had a console sell 12 million LOL . MS first console attemp beat what Nintendo offered. 

LMAO 

The failure XB1 has more GamePass subscribers than Wiiu sold total 🤣

Edited by JonB