Fast Travel in Witcher 3 is so fast the load screen doesn't even have time to pop up

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Let this sink in....   Mid 2015 - Witcher 3 releases to critical acclaim. Lemmings are stuck with a gimped version watching everyone else play the real thing.   Fast forward 2 and

These guys so eager to play russian roulette with each other, no one bothered to bring any bullets. 

2020 hardware can run 2015 games very efficiently. News at 11

11 minutes ago, JonB said:

I'm betting your already prepping ways to squirm out of it . In fact I know you are . But the rules have been cemented by a mod . 

Game over for you jerry LOL

No, you're hoping and wishing.

What's even funny is that there was another poster here who responded to you about a PC part, and you quickly dismissed him.......and a very important piece of information that he gave WHOOOSHED over your head. LOL

8 minutes ago, JonB said:

Lmao , like I said.  Let me kno when your pc is complete .

7 minutes ago, JonB said:

A thread about load times ffs LMAO.  Desperate , lonely sheep ROFL

He just double-posted, and he can't use the excuse that he was talking to different people.

Thanks for giving, looks like you got tired of getting popped in the mouth enough times.

This thread isn't about load times, its about you making pathetic attempts to bash other consoles, and you never once kept the subject on the Witcher.

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

:drake: its simply too easy

I talk more about games then most people here . Issue is , more people are concerned about being obsessed with me than staying on topic . 

Prime example , you. 

Just now, JonB said:

I talk more about games then most people here . Issue is , more people are concerned about being obsessed with me than staying on topic . 

Prime example , you. 

No you don't. You talk about sheep than most people here.

Nobody is obsessed with you.

You want to start arguments, and then you get mad when you get bitchslapped in them.

We can't fix a problem that you create.

The problem is created by you and your alt....other sheep .

Why does a thread about fast travel turn into a 100 post thread about sheep obsessing over me ? 

Lol maybe stay on topic.  And not focus on me so much.

Just now, JonB said:

The problem is created by you and your alt....other sheep .

Why does a thread about fast travel turn into a 100 post thread about sheep obsessing over me ? 

Lol maybe stay on topic.  And not focus on me so much.

No, its created by you making unfounded claims, and then whining when people bitchslap you over things you can't prove.

For example, you have yet to prove that I have an alt account.

I ask for you to prove it, and you run away.

Don't get angry because this forum is filled with half-assed discussions that you are responsible for.

No one is making you into a whiney bitch. That's all you.

On 2020-11-02 at 6:55 PM, Ike said:

Lems only have old game enhancements to hype because Series X has the WORST launch line-up in the history of gaming. :rofl:

Let this sink in....

Mid 2015 - Witcher 3 releases to critical acclaim. Lemmings are stuck with a gimped version watching everyone else play the real thing.

Fast forward 2 and a half years to late 2017, along comes xflop x, lemmings pay another 500 smackers for this flop and since it has no games the most exciting thing they have to brag about on here is going back and playing the witcher 3 again

Now, 3 years on from that and once again the lemshits find themselves with no games and once again they're forced to go crawling back to the witcher 3 just in the hopes of having something to play on their new $500 FLOP

So 2 years after Witcher 3 stops being relevant lems pay $500 to play a non-gimped version because they have nothing else, and then 3 years after that they pay another few hundred $$$ to play it again because they have nothing better to play.

5 and a half years on and $1000 later and xflop is in such a drought that lemmings find themselves forced to play polish jank for the third time :cruise: xbox truly is the worst system of all time.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2
4 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Let this sink in....

Mid 2015 - Witcher 3 releases to critical acclaim. Lemmings are stuck with a gimped version watching everyone else play the real thing.

Fast forward 2 and a half years to late 2017, along comes xflop x, lemmings pay another 500 smackers for this flop and since it has no games the most exciting thing they have to brag about on here is going back and playing the witcher 3 again

Now, 3 years on from that and once again the lemshits find themselves with no games and once again they're forced to go crawling back to the witcher 3 just in the hopes of having something to play on their new $500 FLOP

So 2 years after Witcher 3 stops being relevant lems pay $500 to play a non-gimped version because they have nothing else, and then 3 years after that they pay another few hundred $$$ to play it again because they have nothing better to play.

5 and a half years on and $1000 later and xflop is in such a drought that lemmings find themselves forced to play polish jank for the third time :cruise: xbox truly is the worst system of all time.

:tom:   don't worry jonB will find a way to damage control