Epic : fortnite 4k at 60 on PS5(Dualsense Support) and XSX. 1080p 60 for XSS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remij isn't a lemming and Jon clearly said it was a 1080p/1440p machine.   Good try, though.

I genuinely hate you.

Series S is shit

Just now, jehurey said:

I thought Phil Spencer said it was a 1440p console?:trump2:

Native 1440p TVs don't really exist so it was always just a non-sense statement. Devs aren't going to spend the time to push the Series S when the target audience of the box aren't going to care about their efforts.

Are the lemmings owned because devs aren't putting in the effort to have a game that runs on phones run at 1440p/60 or 1080p/120 on Series S? A better picture via downsampling would be a nice freebie and the extra frames even on a 60hz TV would still be advantageous in a competitive FPS like Fortnite, but these aren't the reasons people are buying a Series S so I don't particularly care that devs aren't doing it. If you do, fine, TLHBO.

Is Fortnite running at 1080p/60 on Series S indicative of its ceiling? No, of course not.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Native 1440p TVs don't really exist so it was always just a non-sense statement. Devs aren't going to spend the time to push the Series S when the target audience of the box aren't going to care about their efforts.

Are the lemmings owned because devs aren't putting in the effort to have a game that runs on phones run at 1440p/60 or 1080p/120 on Series S? A better picture via downsampling would be a nice freebie and the extra frames even on a 60hz TV would still be advantageous in a competitive FPS like Fortnite, but these aren't the reasons people are buying a Series S so I don't particularly care that devs aren't doing it. If you do, fine, TLHBO.

Is Fortnite running at 1080p/60 on Series S indicative of its ceiling? No, of course not.

so it can't do 1440p, gotcha.

and Phil Spencer says nonsense shit, alrighty.

1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

1080p console plays games at 1080p. News at 11.

Like don't you ever get tired of being retarded?

ummm Lemmings claimed this was a 1440p system and defended it high and low that it wasn't a 1080p system. 

Fortnite confirms this. TLHBO. 

30 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

ummm Lemmings claimed this was a 1440p system and defended it high and low that it wasn't a 1080p system. 

Fortnite confirms this. TLHBO. 

Link me one lemming calling it a 1440p system and I'll change factions right now.

Actually, even Remij called it a 1440p/30 box or 900p/60. 1080p 60 is twice the frames at 56% of the resolution, so he's still right and Fortnite simply went the FPS route.

0/2. Not even a good try. :wata: