Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

The US reported more than 2,100 deaths in a single day. Things are projected to get worse

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'll help you think for yourself here. Are you saying that there has been no reporting of flu or pneumonia deaths during COVID?    or   Are you stating that the numbers for both ar

I broke down the similar numbers for @Cooke (not admin cant helpwith the death rate...... give him a second... math is not his strong point. 

Ive never been against mask wearing or social distancing. It sucks, but I do it like im told. I was advocating for a much harsher total lockdown rather than a half assed one. At least with a complete

3 hours ago, Spicalicious said:

plus exponential growth.. numbers double and triple, quadruple more and more quickly as people are exposed... lockdowns prevent the massacre until we can safely infect people with a vaccine to bring on immunity.  It's only a few more months @Cooke (not admin cant help you should be able to get back to your activities next summer so stop your crying and wear a mask. 

Ive never been against mask wearing or social distancing. It sucks, but I do it like im told. I was advocating for a much harsher total lockdown rather than a half assed one. At least with a complete lockdown the likelihood of ending it would have been sooner, but instead we have prolonged it. 

• Upvote 1
On 2020-11-27 at 12:28 PM, GeorgeW1000 said:

Probably fake. Only 30 people in tokyo died from the virus during the whole pandemic. 

You are an idiot.  You should punch yourself in your stupid face repeatedly.  

15 minutes ago, GeorgeW1000 said:

Instead of calling me stupid can you offer why there's only 30 deaths in tokyo?

Do I really have to tell you why?  Have you even been to Japan?  When people are sick there they were a mask and right now EVERYONE IS WEARING A FUCKING MASK.....