Halo Infinite seems set for a Spring release

Well, sure.......its not like they can really fix those graphics up much more without a complete overhaul, and they must've crunched the numbers and realized that they're not willing to spend any more money into a project that has already cost them that much.

So just dump it out there and turn on the Dynamic Resolution slider, like every other Xbox game.

They've even lost major people after they announced they were delaying it.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Well, sure.......its not like they can really fix those graphics up much more without a complete overhaul, and they must've crunched the numbers and realized that they're not willing to spend any more money into a project that has already cost them that much.

So just dump it out there and turn on the Dynamic Resolution slider, like every other Xbox game.

They've even lost major people after they announced they were delaying it.

That game needs to be capable of running on OG Xbox One hardware. :danylol:

from all insider reports the game is a trainwreck and will be shat out unfinished.

It's already on the side of Monster Energy drink cans in stores RIGHT NOW, and the marketing budget has already been spent.

The game was a disaster from day one and if the internet didn't crucify the shitty reveal, MS would've shat it out as a sacrificial lamb to launch the SuckiesX.

They don't care if it's broken or if it sucks, now it's just simply an emergency launch. 

6.0-7.0 range title + an abysmal campaign is guaranteed.

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Like Miles Morales and Horizon Zero Dawn 2....

:patpatpat:

Horizon 2 isn't confirmed to be on PS4, and Miles Morales wasn't intended to be a killer app like the next goddamn HALO game :tom:  MS handicapping their biggest game is shameful, no wonder it looks like ass.

Just now, Mr. Impossible said:

lol I've crapped on Sony more than anyone on this site. Imagine buying new video cards every year and still begging for Gamecube emulators. :mj:

Imagine crapping on Sony more than anyone on this site and then getting a PS4 lol

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Imagine crapping on Sony more than anyone on this site and then getting a PS4 lol

Sony as an entity has some of the dumbest shit I've ever seen a company it's size and acclaim do. All three companies do good and stupid shit. I can say so far the PS4 is what I wanted all last gen. It has that pick up and play that the 360 had, with some of the refinements and game culture of the PS3. Took them 4 tries but they finally got the Dual Shock right. I had one of those inversed sticks controller for the PS3 because I hate symmetrical sticks but it's perfect here. 

I'm glad I got for pandemic as I've got RDR2, Horizon, GOW, GTA V CE, Witcher 3, Ghost, and the Batman collection for like $100. 

I won another gen. 

• Upvote 2