Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Biden admits he won't do anything as president

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

So you share alt-right talking points.

.............so you're alt-right.

You absolutely share the talking points of White Supremacism, white separatism, and right-wing populism, and anti-immigration, and racism, andxenophobia, and anti-intellectualism, and antifeminism, and you end up supporting those topics that help racists, islamophobes, homophobes, and holocaust deniers.

Yeah........that makes you alt-right. That's makes you even dumber than alt-right...........you're a useful stooge for the alt-right.

What the fuck does any of this have to do with audio of Biden claiming he's going to do nothing as president?  You guys love to deflect.  If you can't attack the message then attack the messenger.. Am I right?

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your opinion doesn't matter because you love Trump and racism. 

Posted Images

On 2020-12-11 at 10:07 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The alt-right (abbreviated from alternative right) is a loosely connected far-right and white nationalist movement. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the U.S. during the 2010s, although it has since established a presence in various other countries. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by various self-described "alt-rightists", media commentators, and academics. Groups which have been identified as alt-right also espouse white supremacism, white separatism, right-wing populism, anti-immigration, racism, anti-communism, anti-Zionism, antisemitism, Holocaust denial, xenophobia, anti-intellectualism, antifeminism, homophobia, and Islamophobia.

Sorry bud. No. 

The article you yourself posted says that so-called alt groups claim these things, it doesn't explicitly say that they are all one and the same. That's one of those context things you're not good with. 

Also if we are being honest, you've said racist, Islamaphobic, and sexist shit before so it's not like you have some moral or intellectual high ground anyway. 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

The article you yourself posted says that so-called alt groups claim these things, it doesn't explicitly say that they are all one and the same. That's one of those context things you're not good with. 

Also if we are being honest, you've said racist, Islamaphobic, and sexist shit before so it's not like you have some moral or intellectual high ground anyway. 

Alt alt alt . Alt group? Wtf are you even talking about now. Hunter is now subpoenaed. Nothing to see here. 

On 2020-12-10 at 10:49 AM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Exciting times 

Yawn. This is shitty reach.

As long as he doesn't screw things up like GOP presidents typically do we'll be fine.

Edited by Substatic
On 2020-12-10 at 12:23 PM, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Shit president 

I very much doubt he'll be as bad as Trump or the Bushes. 

And don't say both sides. That's a false equivalency, Dems do way better on the economy (you know, the big one), and I bet Biden will as well.  Dems don't get the worship of White Supremacist groups (main source of domestic terror). Dems believe in climate change. A tad important...

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

I very much doubt he'll be as bad as Trump or the Bushes. 

And don't say both sides. That's a false equivalency, Dems do way better on the economy (you know, the big one), and I bet Biden will as well.  Dems don't get the worship of White Supremacist groups (main source of domestic terror). Dems believe in climate change. A tad important...

Biden will do fine for a global economy which is exactly what China wants. It will continue to make China more and more powerful, their influence will continue to grow. This is a short term plan for long term pain. 

12 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Biden will do fine for a global economy which is exactly what China wants. It will continue to make China more and more powerful, their influence will continue to grow. This is a short term plan for long term pain. 

Trash spin. He will be better for the US economy too according to analytics. Just like most Democrats are much better for the US Economy over the last 70 years. That wasn't for China, that was better for USA long term.  Until the GOP always fucks it up, that's BAD for short and long term.

I'm sure when the economy does better under Biden than Trump and other Republicans (it will), Fox and Breitbart will be using this fucked in the head talking point "But it' also making China good, so a better US economy actually sucks guys!" to trick it's low IQ base.

Bad spin is bad spin.

Edited by Substatic
17 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Trash spin. He will be better for the US economy too according to analytics. Just like most Democrats are much better for the US Economy over the last 70 years. That wasn't for China, that was better for USA long term.  Until the GOP always fucks it up, that's BAD for short and long term.

I'm sure when the economy does better under Biden than Trump and other Republicans (it will), Fox and Breitbart will be using this fucked in the head talking point "But it' also making China good, so a better US economy actually sucks guys!" to trick it's low IQ base.

Bad spin is bad spin.

It's not spin. He's a fundamental globalist.  There are positives and negatives to globalism. Globalism does enrich poorer nations but it also weakens the western democracies. We have lost so much manufacturing that we end up depending on a shady country with horrible human rights abuses for essential goods. 

5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Cooke back to his old right wing talking points now :danylol:

I can see 2 sides of the same coin. Try to evolve your thinking ike. If it's right wing to not want to depend on a country that treats its population like human garbage then so be it. I guess caring is a right wing thing these days. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I can see 2 sides of the same coin. Try to evolve your thinking ike. 

Yes Biden isn't everything we wanted for sure, Bernie would have been leagues better but when the alternative is another 4 years of the worst president in history, I'll gladly take Joe Biden.

19 minutes ago, Ike said:

Yes Biden isn't everything we wanted for sure, Bernie would have been leagues better but when the alternative is another 4 years of the worst president in history, I'll gladly take Joe Biden.

That's fine. I'm saying it's only going to be infinitesimally better. He will say the right things and mostly do the same things Trump does but with a DNC spin. And with the help of the MSM all will be well on the surface. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

That's fine. I'm saying it's only going to be infinitesimally better. He will say the right things and mostly do the same things Trump does but with a DNC spin. And with the help of the MSM all will be well on the surface. 

No, he won’t. Lol 

That whole there’s not difference between the two is exactly a tired and reused right win talking point. 

52 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You cannot be this stupid.  Like seriously. 

Biden and Trump are not alike at all,  you're pulling another right wing talking point from 2016 when and using it in 2020 😂🤣

Edited by Goukosan
15 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You cannot be this stupid.  Like seriously. 

Biden and Trump are not alike at all,  you're pulling another right wing talking point from 2016 when and using it in 2020 😂🤣

Lol you guys really can't argue points without saying "right wing" "alt right" talking points. Debate me bitch. 

17 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol you guys really can't argue points without saying "right wing" "alt right" talking points. Debate me bitch. 

actually bring some valid points and maybe you get a debate.... debunked right wing nonsense aren't valid points bro.