All Things Politics

Biden admits he won't do anything as president

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your opinion doesn't matter because you love Trump and racism. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke is setting himself up for 4 years of continuous ownage.:aitch:

This thread will be continuously bumped each time something is done😎

Like letting China own you?  

17 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Your opinion doesn't matter because you love Trump and racism. 

Lol. Show me where i've said I love Trump and any sort of racism. Please go for it doofus

17 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol. Show me where i've said I love Trump and any sort of racism. Please go for it doofus

You seem to be someone that’s always upset about something. I hereby banish you from talking about our politics. Stick to Canadian politics 

16 minutes ago, nitric said:

This is a metric ton upgrade. That’s for sure. 

Yeah he will "talk presidential". That's where it ends. He will still do shady dark shit but it won't be all over Twitter and the MSM will ignore it because they have their guy.  

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Yeah he will "talk presidential". That's where it ends. He will still do shady dark shit but it won't be all over Twitter and the MSM will ignore it because they have their guy.  

Like the hunter laptop? 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You still have yet to provide a shred of evidence of "shady shit" 

49 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You still have yet to provide a shred of evidence of "shady shit" 

He didn't do shady shit as vp and he has so far appointed people who are not crooks. Cookie just misses Trump already.  

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

"I'm not alt right, I swear."

The alt-right (abbreviated from alternative right) is a loosely connected far-right and white nationalist movement. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the U.S. during the 2010s, although it has since established a presence in various other countries. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by various self-described "alt-rightists", media commentators, and academics. Groups which have been identified as alt-right also espouse white supremacism, white separatism, right-wing populism, anti-immigration, racism, anti-communism, anti-Zionism, antisemitism, Holocaust denial, xenophobia, anti-intellectualism, antifeminism, homophobia, and Islamophobia.

Sorry bud. No. 

15 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The alt-right (abbreviated from alternative right) is a loosely connected far-right and white nationalist movement. A largely online phenomenon, the alt-right originated in the U.S. during the 2010s, although it has since established a presence in various other countries. The term is ill-defined, having been used in different ways by various self-described "alt-rightists", media commentators, and academics. Groups which have been identified as alt-right also espouse white supremacism, white separatism, right-wing populism, anti-immigration, racism, anti-communism, anti-Zionism, antisemitism, Holocaust denial, xenophobia, anti-intellectualism, antifeminism, homophobia, and Islamophobia.

Sorry bud. No. 

So you share alt-right talking points.

.............so you're alt-right.

You absolutely share the talking points of White Supremacism, white separatism, and right-wing populism, and anti-immigration, and racism, andxenophobia, and anti-intellectualism, and antifeminism, and you end up supporting those topics that help racists, islamophobes, homophobes, and holocaust deniers.

Yeah........that makes you alt-right. That's makes you even dumber than alt-right...........you're a useful stooge for the alt-right.