Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

POLISH TRASH

lol Dont compare CP to that POS game. 

Polish trash

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

8 years :willcucked:

:will:

this video is kinda dumb. the tires making smoke looks insane in godpunk but the video acts as if its a win for gta5? lol

i think they will patch a lot of the stuff if not all, but cdpr isn't rockstar, the open world obviously lacks but I still enjoy all of it and it doesn't break immersion. It has a lot more content too since it's a rpg. hey themotherfucker :mjgrin:

18 hours ago, kazpunk said:

this video is kinda dumb. the tires making smoke looks insane in godpunk but the video acts as if its a win for gta5? lol

i think they will patch a lot of the stuff if not all, but cdpr isn't rockstar, the open world obviously lacks but I still enjoy all of it and it doesn't break immersion. It has a lot more content too since it's a rpg. hey themotherfucker :mjgrin:

Remember when I told you the game would flop due to it's GTA like content and you were like you're crazy, this is CDP?

It's exactly what happened, I knew people expected Rockstar open world level quality from a RPG centric dev, which is really dumb. Witcher 3 open world might have looked pretty, but it didn't serve much purpose other than exploration and immersion, the interaction with everything was very limited, you'd steal shit from people's houses and no one would react, sometime they would try to arrest you but forgot all about it one minute later. Witcher 3 was a great RPG, but a pretty barebone open world experience where you mostly auto ran around with your horse on dirt roads until you reached the next quest. It wasn't even on the level of a Elderscrolls/Fallout game, let alone GTA. 

And all of sudden people expect these guys to make giant cities with traffic and AI that reacts realistically to everything and still being a great RPG. I knew the open world experience would be weak, maybe not as much as it is now but still, I was right. 

With that said, I'm really looking forward to play the game after it gets a few patches and updates. To me the open world aspect is just an extra, honestly they could have avoided all that shit and make a game more like Deus Ex with smaller hubs and levels. But then the stupid casuals wouldn't have paid as much attention to the game.

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Remember when I told you the game would flop due to it's GTA like content and you were like you're crazy, this is CDP?

It's exactly what happened, I knew people expected Rockstar open world level quality from a RPG centric dev, which is really dumb. Witcher 3 open world might have looked pretty, but it didn't serve much purpose other than exploration and immersion, the interaction with everything was very limited, you'd steal shit from people's houses and no one would react, sometime they would try to arrest you but forgot all about it one minute later. Witcher 3 was a great RPG, but a pretty barebone open world experience where you mostly auto ran around with your horse on dirt roads until you reached the next quest. It wasn't even on the level of a Elderscrolls/Fallout game, let alone GTA. 

And all of sudden people expect these guys to make giant cities with traffic and AI that reacts realistically to everything and still being a great RPG. I knew the open world experience would be weak, maybe not as much as it is now but still, I was right. 

With that said, I'm really looking forward to play the game after it gets a few patches and updates. To me the open world aspect is just an extra, honestly they could have avoided all that shit and make a game more like Deus Ex with smaller hubs and levels. But then the stupid casuals wouldn't have paid as much attention to the game.

Night City owns man. One of the best open worlds to explore ever. It's gorgeous and vibrant. The AI and NPCs are still very dumb though. But just walking around the world is awesome. :whew:

19 hours ago, kazpunk said:

Lol CP will never catch up with GTA V as a sandbox but that's OK. That part is really just a vessel for cyber RPG style of the game. I mean the city AI is barely on par with GTA San Andreas let alone GTA V. 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Ramza said:

No, I don't remember because I think I never said it like that. I don't think it flopped due to GTA, I think retarded people give it bad scores because they don't play the game or understand what CDPR is good at. :mjgrin: 

the open world is just an extra like you say, it was always meant to be like this BUT it's still OK and they can fix a lot of shit. The marketing was focused on GTA shit a lot to lure in the normies and I love it, thanks for paying for the development costs suckers so i can enjoy my godlike RPG :aitch: :kaz:  

I'm sure you will love the story and characters (i know you liked Dijkstra in godcher 3, you won't be disappointed) 

the combat not so much but i love it. cyberkatana is kinda barebones sometimes but still fun to decapitate some guys. and standard fps gameplay. 

the amount of meaningful side content is insane and exploring the city and running into side quests you'd otherwise never see are cool. 

• Like 1

I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I avoid driving when possible as that fucking annoying cab company keeps calling me with quest and more often than not if I'm in a mission, it overrides my quest and all of a sudden it switches to the car mission as primary then I have to go back to the long add 35 sub mission lost to find where I was meant to go in the first place. 

26 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I don't know if it's a glitch or not but I avoid driving when possible as that fucking annoying cab company keeps calling me with quest and more often than not if I'm in a mission, it overrides my quest and all of a sudden it switches to the car mission as primary then I have to go back to the long add 35 sub mission lost to find where I was meant to go in the first place. 

do that cab quest. the ending is pretty dope and you get a free car

Just now, Alphonse said:

do that cab quest. the ending is pretty dope and you get a free car

I've been meaning to but it always comes up when I am doing another mission. The main quest turns out to be much shorter than expected, I'm currently 90% done already, so been doing mostly missions with the hot Nomad. 

I need fucking money so gonna start on those gigs. Bullets are fucking expensive for some reason in the game. 

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Night City owns man. One of the best open worlds to explore ever. It's gorgeous and vibrant. The AI and NPCs are still very dumb though. But just walking around the world is awesome. :whew:

It certainly is a beautiful game, but the driving and shit, I dont think the game absolutely needed that to be good. I wouldnt have minded a more Deus Ex style experience with larger, more detailed hubs but no cars.

33 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It certainly is a beautiful game, but the driving and shit, I dont think the game absolutely needed that to be good. I wouldnt have minded a more Deus Ex style experience with larger, more detailed hubs but no cars.

Driving around in motorcycles is actually fun in the game. The physics are pretty forgiving. As for cars, I found that driving in first person is actually way better than 3rd person. Which sucks as I hate first person views in games. It always makes  games worse. 

All they had to do was reduced the map size and make it a small but very dense world with deep interactivity, where you could enter every house and building, every apartment etc. 

But they're stupid Pollacks and were too busy catering to lame e-celebs and Keanu Reeves. They don't even have running water in their country imagine the hubris they felt once they had an actual celebrity on board :kaz:

Polish trash :will: CD Reject :kaz:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, bhytre said:

All they had to do was reduced the map size and make it a small but very dense world with deep interactivity, where you could enter every house and building, every apartment etc. 

But they're stupid Pollacks and were too busy catering to lame e-celebs and Keanu Reeves. They don't even have running water in their country imagine the hubris they felt once they had an actual celebrity on board :kaz:

Polish trash :will: CD Reject :kaz:

There are actually a lot of buildings you can enter, and those interiors are all unique so that’s really not much of a complaint.