Hades is IGNs GOTY (TCHBFR)

10 minutes ago, Remij said:

Old PC games :mj: 

Old Nintendo games :mj: 

God Switch is garbage... they're literally bragging about an old PC game being their 2 year later GOTY :mj: 

Switch version won GOTY... no one cared about Hades until Switch GOTY version was released. 

Thanks for the Beta test Hermits :juggle:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sony standards so high that if we don't win GOTY it's apparently ownage  Meanwhile............Battletoads is an Xbox GOTY nominee 

Ign and Gamespot both chose PC games as GOTY  

If we don't win GOTY at every site*   Ignore that a Sony game now has insurmountable lead in the consensus GOTY award count   https://www.gameawards.net/?m=0   Just like

Just now, Goukosan said:

Switch version won GOTY... no one cared about Hades until Switch GOTY version was released. 

Thanks for the Beta test Hermits :juggle:

No one cared?  You just said Hermits funded it :mj: 

You admitted it's an old PC game... and you admit it's your 2020 GOTY 🤣😆

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

No one cared?  You just said Hermits funded it :mj: 

You admitted it's an old PC game... and you admit it's your 2020 GOTY 🤣😆

Hermits are basement dwellers... no one cares about them 😂🤣

Thanks for the GOTY you slobs 😎

Edited by Goukosan

who even knew this was on PC, no one really cares. I can't even find info on this fake pc version,

This is being heralded as a switch exclusive banger and i'll consider it as such.

PC is irrelevant.

This is from the bastion/transistor devs right? Got both of those for $2 on the switch e-shop sale but i'd prefer a physical set of all 3 games.

crossing my fingers this never gets ported to ShitC, PS4/5, or X/Bone. :glad: 

2 hours ago, Bodycount N said:

who even knew this was on PC, no one really cares. I can't even find info on this fake pc version,

This is being heralded as a switch exclusive banger and i'll consider it as such.

PC is irrelevant.

This is from the bastion/transistor devs right? Got both of those for $2 on the switch e-shop sale but i'd prefer a physical set of all 3 games.

crossing my fingers this never gets ported to ShitC, PS4/5, or X/Bone. :glad: 

Lmao fake news hermshits trying to port beg and clout chase yet again :sabu: 

18 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe Ill get back to this at some point. I played it for 20 minutes, saw all the repetitive roguelike trappings and then nope'd out of there.

I really would like to know what was the game/games that made this shit so popular. It's like western developers just found out some perceived "new" form of gameplay, yet its existed for ages and now everywhere i look tons of games use this shit, and horribly. It's been raped the past 2-3 gens almost as much as Metroidvania.

I'm thinking it was Souls franchise that introduced it to mainstream western developers.

56 minutes ago, Delita said:

I really would like to know what was the game/games that made this shit so popular. It's like western developers just found out some perceived "new" form of gameplay, yet its existed for ages and now everywhere i look tons of games use this shit, and horribly. It's been raped the past 2-3 gens almost as much as Metroidvania.

I'm thinking it was Souls franchise that introduced it to mainstream western developers.

20 minutes is not enough time to weigh in on a game like this. 

1 hour ago, Delita said:

Spelunky inspired Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, and FTL, which inspired dozens of others.

You get a lot more out of procedural generation than you do handcrafting levels, so indies tend to flock to it and you get the glut of dogshit roguelikes.

Not sure where you made the Souls connection. :ben:

3 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Spelunky inspired Rogue Legacy, Binding of Isaac, and FTL, which inspired dozens of others.

You get a lot more out of procedural generation than you do handcrafting levels, so indies tend to flock to it and you get the glut of dogshit roguelikes.

Not sure where you made the Souls connection. :ben:

Thats actually a really good summary. :ben:

When i first played Demons Souls on PS3, first thing it felt like to me was that it took very minor influence from rougelikes. Not exactly the procederual generation aspects of it, but the design of game progression. Where it's either 2-1, 3-2 or any map or whatever, it's very difficult you're first time getting through it, but each subsequent attempt and the farther you get, the easier it becomes in subsequent attempts . Either by defeating the mini-boss in the way that's now gone, opening up a shortcut, finding better gear or going back to the nexus to level up to do another fresh run, but now stronger. Kind of a stretch tbh but i couldn't shake the feeling as i played it how much it reminded me of the Shiren games and other rougelikes.

53 minutes ago, Remij said:

Because it was officially released.

If its not a 2 year old PC game... why were PC gamers playing this in 2018?

Hermits were literally PAYING to play the Beta Test....that money funded the official 2020 release on Switch thanks Hermits 🤣😂

Edited by Goukosan