All Things Politics

A professor of "ethics" ..

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

18 - 44 years old
3.9%
0.8%

3.9%  wow Jehurey. Teh crisis is real. 

95% of the deaths are 45 and up. 

Elderly starts from 65 and up.  Even when you try a dumb ass argument you don't even know what elderly is below 65 isn't elderly.

Again for the last time in a pandemic you contain the spread FIRST that is propriety number 1.

You are dumb beyond words. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Once again you come through with another retarded as fuck analogy 😂🤣😂🤣   and 9 months later you still don't understand the highly infectious component of a pandemic..... hence why you're sti

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

sorry, you're not changing the subject.

the biggest risk for infection is essential workers.

who going to know more about this: your dumbass with an obvious right-wing agenda to find something to bash against "da looney left"?

Or the CDC saying that essential workers should be next?

Gee......who to believe?

How am i changing the subject? It's what i've been talking about the entire thread :|  

A real right wing person would be saying the vaccine causes autism or some shit. Im saying vaccinate those who are most likely to die if infected. 

@Hot Sauce @-GD-X @madmaltese  im sure any mod reading the thread can confirm this.  

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Elderly starts from 65 and up.  Even when you try a dumb ass argument you don't even know what elderly is below 65 isn't elderly.

Again for the last time in a pandemic you contain the spread FIRST that is propriety number 1.

You are dumb beyond words. 

jehurey brought up that age group and they make up less than 5% of the total covid19 deaths. So i guess jehurey is the real dummy right? 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No bro. I said most, majority, the odds, etc. That doesn't mean zero chance. 

There is always a chance. The entire point of this is immunizing those who have the HIGHEST CHANCE OF DYING. get it? seriously, not that complicated.. bro. 

No Cooke the entire point is to contain the spread to prevent EVERYONE from potentially dying. 

Older people is on a higher priority than regular non elderly people.... but in a pandemic the essential workers get it first because they're most at risk for catching it and spreading it to even more people which would lead to even more deaths. 

How am i changing the subject? It's what i've been talking about the entire thread :|  

A real right wing person would be saying the vaccine causes autism or some shit. Im saying vaccinate those who are most likely to die if infected. 

@Hot Sauce @-GD-X @madmaltese  im sure any mod reading the thread can confirm this.  

No, a right-wing person would be stupid enough to post a satiricial exaggerated left-wing tweet and then try to use that to genuinely bash "da left" while claim that white people are the victims, again.

aaaaaaaaaaaand that's exactly what you are doing. There's no point in denying it.

Just now, Goukosan said:

No Cooke the entire point is to contain the spread to prevent EVERYONE from potentially dying. 

Older people is on a higher priority than regular non elderly people.... but in a pandemic the essential workers get it first because they're most at risk for catching it and spreading it to even more people which would lead to even more deaths. 

AND YOU START WITH THOSE WHO ARE MOST LIKELY TO DIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help

jehurey brought up that age group and they make up less than 5% of the total covid19 deaths. So i guess jehurey is the real dummy right? 

and i also brought up that the elderly living in nursing homes were ALREADY COVERED in the first wave of vaccines, even before essential worker.

so. in reality YOU ARE A DUMMY because your attempt at acting like you got offended (by a fake tweet, no less) doesn't include the fact that the highest at-risk elderly people are already ahead in line.

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They did.

Elderly with existing medical complications, and in nursing homes.

Essential workers are ahead of elderly people with no major medical complications. because they can protect themselves by staying at home. While essential workers can't.

Seriously, sweetie. You really can't win this argument, you fucked up.

2 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

i feel like ive entered a twilight zone episode

in which you're a dumbass, and can't seem to get anything right?

nah, that's just your regular life since about early 2019.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

They did.

Elderly with existing medical complications, and in nursing homes.

Essential workers are ahead of elderly people with no major medical complications. because they can protect themselves by staying at home. While essential workers can't.

Seriously, sweetie. You really can't win this argument, you fucked up.

49 is median case age of COVID-19 in Interior Health region: B.C. Centre  for Disease Control | Globalnews.ca

Cooke you can scream until the cows come home.  

doesn't change that the panel of infectious disease experts have already decided that essential workers get it first, then elderly gets it, then another set of essential workers and then regular people. 

Nothing really to argue.   I mean unless you think you're more of an expert than the actual experts 😂🤣

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke you can scream until the cows come home.  

doesn't change that the panel of infectious disease experts have already decided that essential workers get it first, then elderly gets it, then another set of essential workers and then regular people. 

Nothing really to argue.   I mean unless you think you're more of an expert than the actual experts 😂🤣

up to 40% of the population can be considered "essential workers". those over 65 equal slightly over 15%. Due to the amount of available vaccine, in your superior wisdom, would it not be more effective to immunize the smaller more susceptible population first? Would this not prevent more deaths? Or do you only care about case counts regardless of severity? 

16 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

up to 40% of the population can be considered "essential workers". those over 65 equal slightly over 15%. Due to the amount of available vaccine, in your superior wisdom, would it not be more effective to immunize the smaller more susceptible population first? Would this not prevent more deaths? Or do you only care about case counts regardless of severity? 

They broke up essential workers into two categories, not every single category of essential workers are getting it first. 

The first set of essential workers  (Healthcare workers) already started getting it.... so im not sure what your argument is. 

Next up is the elderly. 

Then the second set of essential workers (construction, grocery workers etc) will be group number 3.

So what actually is your argument? 

Edited by Goukosan
37 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

49 is median case age of COVID-19 in Interior Health region: B.C. Centre  for Disease Control | Globalnews.ca

doesn't differentiate between Elderly with medical complications and in nursing homes, and regular elderly.

You failed, again.

Go back to my original posts, Elderly with medical complications and in nursing homes are already ahead of essential workers.

Essential workers are ahead of regular elderly who have no serious medical complications, and are not in nursing homes.

As it should be. Because those people can reduce their risk of infection.

Essential workers, can't.

“To me the issue of ethics is very significant, very important for this country,” Dr. Peter Szilagyi, a committee member and a pediatrics professor at the University of California, Los Angeles, said at the time, “and clearly favors the essential worker group because of the high proportion of minority, low-income and low-education workers among essential workers.”

That position runs counter to frameworks proposed by the World Health Organization, the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, and many countries, which say that reducing deaths should be the unequivocal priority and that older and sicker people should thus go before the workers, a view shared by many in public health and medicine.

Dr. Robert Redfield, the C.D.C. director and the nation’s top public health official, reminded the advisory committee of the importance of older people, saying in a statement on Thursday that he looked forward to “future recommendations that, based on vaccine availability, demonstrate that we as a nation also prioritize the elderly.”

Not sure why you guys think Cooke's take is ridiculous.

16 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Not sure why you guys think Cooke's take is ridiculous.

Because he doesn't actually care about the elderly, he wants to call liberals racist.

Even though you could make the argument that minorities have not been treated sufficiently during this pandemic, and they have been suffering the brunt of it.

......which would be correct, because that's exactly what is happening.

We didn't see cooke giving a shit for minorities taking the brunt of the losses for the first 10 months of this pandemic, which is more proof that his outrage is completely feigned, and he's just trying to make a petty right-wing argument.

And, I will explain it for about the sixth time in this thread. Elderly people with serious medical complications AND elderly people in nursing homes are already ahead of the line compared to essential workers.

So, essential workers, when compared to elderly people who DO NOT have serious medical complications and ARE NOT in nursing homes.......DO deserve to be ahead of them.

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Because he doesn't actually care about the elderly, he wants to call liberals racist.

Even though you could make the argument that minorities have not been treated sufficiently during this pandemic, and they have been suffering the brunt of it.

......which would be correct, because that's exactly what is happening.

We didn't see cooke giving a shit for minorities taking the brunt of the losses for the first 10 months of this pandemic, which is more proof that his outrage is completely feigned, and he's just trying to make a petty right-wing argument.

And, I will explain it for about the sixth time in this thread. Elderly people with serious medical complications AND elderly people in nursing homes are already ahead of the line compared to essential workers.

So, essential workers, when compared to elderly people who DO NOT have serious medical complications and ARE NOT in nursing homes.......DO deserve to be ahead of them.

These are all assumptions jehurey. 

1 hour ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

These are all assumptions jehurey. 

No.

Show me proof that you were giving a shit about minorities suffering more from this pandemic during the first 10 months of this year.

So, I'm giving you 10 months worth of your posts for you to show me that you acknowledge and understood that.

I'll wait. And if you don't show that you did, then we know that you made this thread out of pure bullshit.

But then again, we already know that. Don't we?

yuuuuuuup, when I'm right. I'm right.

Dallas County Medical Board just listed their official recommendations for the priority in which who gets the vaccine.

They listed what goals they wish to achieve, what factors they are considering when making their priority list.

And sure enough, its

A.) Healthcare workers in very active medical facilities & absolute most vulnerable elderly in nursing homes (Longterm Care).

B.) Medium level healthcare workers, and residents of other nursing homes, and veterans nursing homes (Assisted Living, Disability care facilities).

C.) Low-risk healthcare workers (private clinic, surgeons, specialized medical personnel)

D.) Essential workers for "Critical Infrastructure" (Daycare workers, Teachers, Transportation employees, food processing, grocery, agriculture, and meat-packing employees. Water, sanitation, electrical and energy grid operators, police officers, firemen) AND elderly who have the "highest-risk for complications" and they list them by race: African-American, Hispanic, Native American, Pacific Islander, and then ANY elderly person who has at least three of the following medical conditions: Obesity, Diabetes, Chronic Renal Disease, Hypertension, Asthma. AND people in highly congregated areas like people in jail and homeless shelters.

And below that.........is REGULAR elderly people over the age of 65.

Exactly how I said the priority should be.

Check out the document for yourself. They are pretty much in line with the CDC's own recommendations, nationwide.

https://www.dallascounty.org/Assets/uploads/docs/covid-19/public-health/FINAL-COVID-Vaccine-Prioritization-12.14.2020.pdf

Edited by jehurey