• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He's probably got 2 grand stuffed away in his neck roll

Not like we can praise Biden over it. 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

They better. 600 bucks is fucking nothing 

They can now get on record every single Republican to say no to more money for people. This is on Mitch now to sort this out. I’m loving this. :tom: 

4 minutes ago, Ike said:

They can now get on record every single Republican to say no to more money for people. This is on Mitch now to sort this out. I’m loving this. :tom: 

He's probably got 2 grand stuffed away in his neck roll

• Haha 3

Trump is trying to distract from the actual news today.

He just pardoned two people that were prosecuted and pleaded guilty in the Russian investigation.

He did that just as he made a tweet trying to act like he gives a shit about people.

Its a ruse. Because if he did want people to get $2,000, why didn't he say it BEFORE the bill was passed?

In fact, if you remember (which.......let's be honest, most people here specifically do not remember) Trump was actually threatening to NOT HELP middle-class Americans with any stimulus relief back in October. As a threat to force people that they need to vote for them, or else he won't want to sign any bill.

Suddenly, he cares about raising the amount of money people will get?:sass2:

Yes, I'm sure that you're happy you can finally try to post something positive about Trump. If only Trump said something before today? This is simply a desperate act to get the truly stupid people to praise him. *cough*

This yet another "if I'm reelected" claim he is making because he still thinks he can just whine his way back to being president. 

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Trump is trying to distract from the actual news today.

He just pardoned two people that were prosecuted and pleaded guilty in the Russian investigation.

He did that just as he made a tweet trying to act like he gives a shit about people.

Its a ruse. Because if he did want people to get $2,000, why didn't he say it BEFORE the bill was passed?

In fact, if you remember (which.......let's be honest, most people here specifically do not remember) Trump was actually threatening to NOT HELP middle-class Americans with any stimulus relief back in October. As a threat to force people that they need to vote for them, or else he won't want to sign any bill.

Suddenly, he cares about raising the amount of money people will get?:sass2:

Worse than that, peace loving good guy Trump pardoned 4 Merc war criminals who committed an atrocity. @Vini

I mean I'm sure it has nothing to do with him being buddy buddy with Eric Prince and Betsey DeVos. I've never seen one man who can never rise to the occasion and not be an embarrassment. It really took a Kardashian photo op for this man to not be a piece of shit for like five minutes in four years. 

8 hours ago, Ike said:

Imagine,it took Trump losing and the Republicans infighting for him to finally say something good. 

He is trying to make Mitch look bad because he turned on him...lol.

Doesn't matter, hopefully it gets upped to 2K.

Republicans vs Republicans... eating each other alive.... everyone wins when Republicans lose :juggle:

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Imagine,it took Trump losing and the Republicans infighting for him to finally say something good. 

He is trying to make Mitch look bad because he turned on him...lol.

Doesn't matter, hopefully it gets upped to 2K.

Republicans vs Republicans... eating each other alive.... everyone wins when Republicans lose :juggle:

We'll see if anything happens. Cookie is out here praising a president who flat out says he didn't know what money number for people was going to be. How the fuck didn't he know this? 

Trump saw that the republican citizens were complaining that 600 was too little so he decided to play good cop and make an 11th hour hijacking of bill as a publicity stunt. 

This guy is fucking comic book evil. 

32 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

We'll see if anything happens. Cookie is out here praising a president who flat out says he didn't know what money number for people was going to be. How the fuck didn't he know this? 

Trump saw that the republican citizens were complaining that 600 was too little so he decided to play good cop and make an 11th hour hijacking of bill as a publicity stunt. 

This guy is fucking comic book evil. 

Not like we can praise Biden over it. 

• dead 1
11 minutes ago, nitric said:

So two stories go up, Trump pardoning criminals and teh $2000 and Cocke posts this one. "I'm not a Trump supporter or a republicunt" LOL okay.

Oh silly silly nitric. 

You do realize sometimes people you don't like say and do the right things sometime. 

Would you rather he do the wrong thing all the time just so you can justify your hatred?

12 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh silly silly nitric. 

You do realize sometimes people you don't like say and do the right things sometime. 

Would you rather he do the wrong thing all the time just so you can justify your hatred?

How about  you finally admit you are a Trump supporter?

6 minutes ago, nitric said:

How about  you finally admit you are a Trump supporter?

Because I don't support him. But hatred is not unilateral and unconditional.