Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

WaPo - ‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia SOS to recalculate the vote in his favor

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're constantly spending hours and days binge watching TV shows and finishing videogames alone so you can write meaningless mini reviews on the forum and telling others to go outside? Lmfao.

59 minutes ago, nitric said:

Twinkie will avoid this thread and Cocke will pretend he's not a Trump supporter.

I’ve already said multiple times on this forum that Trump is in the wrong for denying the results of the election. Stop trying to incite me into an argument just because nobody else is interested in arguing with you fools.  

this forum is going to be nuked soon anyway, so enjoy the circle jerk while you can.

8 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I’ve already said multiple times on this forum that Trump is in the wrong for denying the results of the election. Stop trying to incite me into an argument just because nobody else is interested in arguing with you fools.  

this forum is going to be nuked soon anyway, so enjoy the circle jerk while you can.

All you right wingers fled this forum because you can’t take an L like your supreme leader. We’re discussing politics here but interesting that you guys avoid these types of threads because it makes your dictator look bad. Cute that you think this is Trump just denying the elections. This basically reaffirms what he was impeached for. Remember that witch hunt and fake news? 

36 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I think it's more Trump being Trump as he continues to be Trump to end out his term as Trump. Does anything surprise you with Trump?  

So..............a criminal?

Right?

because, this, is specifically a crime.

Right?

Can you officially acknowledge that?

Terrific press conference by Gabriel Sterling, Georgia's Voting System Implementation Manager.

He is going out of his way to take his time and address Trump's false claims on his phone call, and basically ALL FALSE CLAIMS and conspiracies that had been peddled by Trump and right-wingers, and he is single-handedly going through each false claim and explaining how it is false. Some in great detail about how Trump and his lawyers are intentionally misleading.

he even wrote them on a bulletin board to go down the list to respond to each one.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So..............a criminal?

Right?

because, this, is specifically a crime.

Right?

Can you officially acknowledge that?

Of course he's a criminal 

6 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Of course he's a criminal 

THen just call him that. Instead of  saying "Trump will be Trump"

That's like saying "Boys will be Boys" instead of saying "Naw, that dude raped a girl, that makes him a fucking rapist."

Call it what it is. For the sake of being on the right side of history, its actually important that we call it what it is.

By the way, that GA Voting Systems Manager, Gabriel Sterling, he's not even an elected official, yet he gave one AMAZING and INSPIRING speech right now, because he's actively telling people in Georgia to go out and vote tomorrow on that state's two US Senate elections, and begging and pleading with people to not "self-supress" your vote because people keep on saying that the voting is rigged.

He gave a hell of a speech. That guy should run for a major office in Georgia.

This may be related.

A month ago, the head prosecutor for the US Attorney's Office in the district of Middle-Georgia resigned.

Today, effectively immediately, the head prosecutor for the US Attorney's Office in the district of North-Georgia just resigned.

Both of those people were appointed by Trump in 2017. 

There is rampant speculation that Trump personally called them and told them to prosecute Georgia governor and secretary of state. And they declined, and instead resigned. Or maybe they were being told that they had to do it or else they would be fired.

There could be something similar to a Saturday Night Massacre happening between the White House and Georgia right now. Trump is scrambling because he has less than 24 hours before Congress certifies the election results.

Edited by jehurey
2 hours ago, jehurey said:

THen just call him that. Instead of  saying "Trump will be Trump"

That's like saying "Boys will be Boys" instead of saying "Naw, that dude raped a girl, that makes him a fucking rapist."

Call it what it is. For the sake of being on the right side of history, its actually important that we call it what it is.

Why? I've made it abundantly clear i think Trump is a fucking moronic fool gameshow host who should never have been elected. Ive said it multiple times. Me saying it again on systemwars isn't going to make him go away any faster. 

2 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Why? I've made it abundantly clear i think Trump is a fucking moronic fool gameshow host who should never have been elected. Ive said it multiple times. Me saying it again on systemwars isn't going to make him go away any faster. 

Because you are normalizing criminality.

And you are...........what appears to be INTENTIONALLY........muddying the definition of what an ACTUAL CRIMINAL PRESIDENT really is.

You have provided next to NO EVIDENCE................NOT A FUCKING SHRED............about Biden, and you seem to chomping at the bit to call him a criminal.

And yet when it comes to Trump..........we don't just have the smoking gun...........we have the fucking bullet.............the fucking dead body on the ground, and you're overhere PURPOSELY dragging your feet "wellyeahuhhhiguess,whatever, itiswhatitis":trump2:

We notice it, sweetie. Its obvious.

18 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Lol but you never seem to tire of talking about Biden. You're so full of shit. 

23 hours ago, Twinblade said:

When did you say Trump was wrong for denying the results?   Weren't you claiming election fraud not too long ago? 🤔

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ya’ll take this shit way too seriously. Go outside or pick up a hobby of some kind. If you spend your entire day foaming at the mouth because you disagree with some people on this shit sub forum, then you need help.

This wasn't the stance you held when Trump was in power.  Why all of a sudden its an issue now that Trump lost? 

Last I check,  all his supporters had four years of free reign on this political board to post and tag and do whatever. 

Everyone manned up and took it. 

Biden hasn't even been inaugurated yet and you Trumpets are crying up a storm, threatening to close the political board, making stricter rules because you can't take the same shit talk you guys spewed for 4 years? 

Trump's loss really exposed who the real snowflakes are 😂🤣

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Ya’ll take this shit way too seriously. Go outside or pick up a hobby of some kind. If you spend your entire day foaming at the mouth because you disagree with some people on this shit sub forum, then you need help.

You're constantly spending hours and days binge watching TV shows and finishing videogames alone so you can write meaningless mini reviews on the forum and telling others to go outside? Lmfao.

Edited by nitric
  • Sad 1
4 hours ago, nitric said:

Fatality :deadronda: