Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

3 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Screenshot_20210106-165747~2.png

LOL, i don't think you understand.

Nancy Pelosi is currently doing that right now and all throughout tonight.

You can't even meme properly like a right-winger.

Edited by jehurey
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you missed your this absolutely golden video:    

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL, i don't you understand.

Nancy Pelosi is currently doing that right now.

You can't even meme properly like a right-winger.

You think I'm a right winger so you assume I don't get the meme? :omglol:

So all Trump did to try to "calm" things was post a pre recorded video of him saying be peaceful yet still whine and bitch about losing? Lmao what a pussy

Dayum, Pence gave a short speech, but its easily the spiciest one that he's probably ever given.

He literally said "you did not win today, you are not stopping the work from today, and this is still the people's house. Now let's get back to work."

And now McConnell is pretty much saying the same thing.

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

Cooke Trump's account got banned for 12 hrs.    Go make a thread about big tech silencing conservatives..... you're slipping. 

Who got banned?

There's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds right now. So that can wait. 

ErFzWePXIAAGLZN?format=png&name=small

Obama is calling out Trump and right-wing media for promoting outright lies about the election to dupe people that it was rigged.

And states the obvious: This election was not rigged. Donald Trump lost. It wasn't even close. And certain people on the right have simply been lying about it ever since in order to sow division.

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Who got banned?

There's no news on big tech overstepping its bounds right now. So that can wait. 

You can't think for yourself?  You need the right wing Media to tell you what to think. Trump was banned for free speech. 

Why arent you crying about it? 

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You can't think for yourself?  You need the right wing Media to tell you what to think. Trump was banned for free speech. 

Why arent you crying about it? 

He was banned for free speech? Or was he banned for inciting riots?

He was banned for free speech? Or was he banned for inciting riots?

It's a free country Cooke, he should be able to say what he wants on Social media without any consequences.     Why is big tech suppressing his rights? 

Teh left is coming for your rights... this was the first step.  Banning a sitting president from posting on Social media. 

You should be enraged Cooke.  Go make one of your threads to point out this injustice.  :salute:

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

It's a free country Cooke, he should be able to say what he wants on Social media without any consequences.     Why is big tech suppressing his rights? 

Teh left is coming for your rights... this was the first step.  Banning a sitting president from posting on Social media. 

You should be enraged Cooke.  Go make one of your threads to point out this injustice.  :salute:

Stop being dumb gouk. Twitter bans people's for the dumbest inoffensive shit all the time. Inciting violence is not the same as saying woman have periods. 

Stop being dumb gouk. Twitter bans people's for the dumbest inoffensive shit all the time. Inciting violence is not the same as saying woman have periods. 

You cannot tell sarcasm if it slapped you in the face.   You lack self awareness to the point that you couldn't tell I was regurgitating the same BS talking points you were pushing in regards to Twitter banning conservatives. 

Glad I got you to call your own behavior dumb by the way. 😂🤣😂🤣