Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Trump supporters have breached the Capitol building, tearing down 4 layers of security fencing

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop said:

"COLORED PEOPLE"

:drake:

so now you just a spouting racist remarks.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

I don't support their actions without damning evidence.

we don't need evidence to denounce their actions.

Their actions are un-American, no matter the evidence.

Period.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In case you missed your this absolutely golden video:    

Posted Images

Just now, jehurey said:

so now you just a spouting racist remarks.

we don't need evidence to denounce their actions.

Their actions are un-American, no matter the evidence.

Period.

This is how disconnected from reality Jerry is, I'm literally putting in quotes what Nitric said and he's calling me a racist for his statements.

You're insane.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This deleted, either by Trump's account or by Twitter, about 45 minutes ago.

He is trying to justify what his terrorist people did today. Look at the words he uses.

The election was "viciously" stripped away?????? Oh, so he's trying to say its okay for his people to act vicious today, because according to him, other people treated him (and by proxy, them) "viciously" first.

Of course, nobody treated Trump or their people viciously at any point since the election. But this is the rhetoric he uses to claim that his actions are justifiable "self-defense."

Twitter locked his account after he kept lying.    The tweets were deleted and then it was unlocked. 

This is how disconnected from reality Jerry is, I'm literally putting in quotes what Nitric said and he's calling me a racist for his statements.

You're insane.

except you are the one who is actually racist.

you are TRYING to portray nitric as a racist even though you are taking those words from a quote in which he's trying to say that people of color are treated worse.

Do you honestly think you are successful trying to harp on those two words and removing the rest of his quote????????????

Sweetie.............it didn't remotely work, not even for a full minute.

Also if there was evidence of voter fraud that swung these elections I would absolutely support what is happening right now. Anything other than that is supporting a government coup.

No.

Even with evidence of voter fraud.................there is no basis for this insurrection and terrorism.

You are supporting violence against the lives of civilians AND law enforcement.

And guess what...............I'm going to tell you something you already know............there is no evidence of voter fraud.

So there's no point in you trying to throw that theoretical "condition" out there.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

How is what I said racist? But you saying this riot was more effective than BLM which was an actual protest and not a riot. ALso you've been permed before for racism. Hmm?

Yeah, Dynocrap tried to remove the context of your post to imply that you were racist.

And then he started spamming the phrase, over and over, which clearly means he wanted to type the phrase as race-bait.

Because he IS actually racist.

Security has been coordinated by Mike Pence.

And Twitter, for the first time, has now blocked Trump's account. Which was something people were expecting to happen once Trump STOPPED being President.

There is some traction to the rumors that quite possibly, they initiated the 25th Amendment.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

They actually banned his account for 12 hours. LOL.

just saw that. hilarious! as for why i haven't banned DC, i didn't feel what he posted today warranted it.