Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

MAGA Terrorists and insurrectionist Arrest thread.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fiery, fiery but peaceful

Capitol Rioter Seen in Horned Hat, Carrying Spear Arrested: US Attorney Jacob Anthony Chansley, a longtime QAnon supporter from Arizona known as Jake Angeli, was arrested Saturday, authorities sa

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have a sneaking suspicion the the word terrorist is going to become the next "racist". Carte blanche usage in countless applications where it doesn't at all apply.

So wait, that attack on the capitol, where they planted pipe bombs, beat two officers to death, attacked the vice president of America's security detail and ransacked congress wasn't an act of terrorism against the senators and the VP? 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I have a sneaking suspicion the the word terrorist is going to become the next "racist". Carte blanche usage in countless applications where it doesn't at all apply.

Lmfao you do realize you've just described Republicans for the past 15 years right? Y'all motherfuckers called Obama a terrorist as he was trying to get yall free health care. 

13 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

yeah, I suppose when the racists resort to acts of terrorism, their title gets upgraded.

8 minutes ago, nitric said:

I can't imagine what that black officer must be feeling. Wanted  to see more knees to the neck though, since that's not a problem for the blue lives matter folk.

In the second video do you see how she is crying "it hurts, it hurts" simply because she is in handcuffs?   Bet you these are the same type of people who said it was no big deal that George floyd neck was crushed while being detained. 

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They should have taken out their anger at the election by just burning random buildings to the ground and beating people in the streets. Would have gotten off scot free.

Really..........nobody got arrested during those incidents?

Care to show us proof on that?

28 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They should have taken out their anger at the election by just burning random buildings to the ground and beating people in the streets. Would have gotten off scot free.

People at the BLM protests got scot free?

Actually they were shot at with pellet bullets.