Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Attn: Alphy

8 minutes ago, nitric said:

Come on dude you must be tired of saying this and believing it

I have morals. I'm not an ideologue like you and your bum buddies here. I can look at both sides of every issue.

You're a communist right?  

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like i give a shit what somebody with no indoor plumbing has to say

from 2 university professors.   And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the post

4 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I have morals. I'm not an ideologue like you and your bum buddies here. I can look at both sides of every issue.

You seem to mostly have talking points of a Karen in the Facebook comments section. 

Just now, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Oh? Do elaborate. 

Just go through your post history. You're in the ranks of the morons on this site. You pretend to be a centrist when your talking points are right leaning. You can't play both sides my man.

2 minutes ago, nitric said:

Just go through your post history. You're in the ranks of the morons on this site. You pretend to be a centrist when your talking points are right leaning. You can't play both sides my man.

I don't pretend to be centrist. I'm actually a progressive on almost all issues. 

I know I know. It's  hard to put me in a box which some on the extreme ends the spectrum enjoy doing to help them overcome intellectual obstacles. 

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I don't pretend to be centrist. I'm actually a progressive on almost all issues. 

I know I know. It's  hard to put me in a box which some on the extreme ends the spectrum enjoy doing to help them overcome intellectual obstacles. 

Oh you're definitely in the idiot box, don't deny that. You just pretend to not be right wing but have all the talking points of the alt right. You think you're being clever here but are transparent AF. LOL. Own it up Cocke.

12 minutes ago, nitric said:

Oh you're definitely in the idiot box, don't deny that. You just pretend to not be right wing but have all the talking points of the alt right. You think you're being clever here but are transparent AF. LOL. Own it up Cocke.

Ask yourself why I would even bother pretending to be left wing on a obscure internet gaming forum. That doesn't make any logical sense and is a complete waste of time. Call me what you want, but right wing I am not.

Dicktric

I am a liberal to the core. I am not a leftist, I am definitely not a conservative.  

Edited by Cooke (not admin cant help
49 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

You can't be moral and draw a comparison to BLM and the MAGA March regardless of outcome and given the response that they got compared to how BLM marches were treated even more so. 

You're absofuckinglutely an ideolog and most of the time people who are "both siding" issues are for either intellectual or moral reasons aren't capable of either. 

I mean that's what Trump was doing when talking about Charlottesville right? 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
1 minute ago, Mr. Impossible said:

You can't be moral and draw a comparison to BLM and the MAGA March regardless of outcome and given the response that they got compared to how BLM marches were treated even more so. 

You're absofuckinglutely an idealog and most of the time people who are "both siding" issues are for either intellectual or moral reasons aren't capable of either. 

I mean that's what Trump was doing when talking about Charlottesville right? 

The police response to the MAGA rally was appalling. There is no way they should have been allowed to enter the capital building. They knew it was coming and were willfully unprepared.  

The end result of the BLM rallies was far far more destructive and has lasted months upon months, sections of cities are no go zones for police. Is this ok? 

9 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

The police response to the MAGA rally was appalling. There is no way they should have been allowed to enter the capital building. They knew it was coming and were willfully unprepared.  

The end result of the BLM rallies was far far more destructive and has lasted months upon months, sections of cities are no go zones for police. Is this ok? 

I knew your dumbass didn't grasp the gravity of what happened on Wednesday 😂🤣

7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Targets and Walmarts burning down was far worse than disrupting an official meeting to certify an election and invading the capitol with confederate MAGA flags, killing capitol police officers and destroying federal property with the intent to kill congressmen and congresswomen. Cmon bro get with the times. Cocke, just stick to Canadian politics man. You're just a walking embarrassment now.

Edited by nitric
7 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You don't grasp anything beyond your extreme narrow view of the world. 

54 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

I don't pretend to be centrist.

Because you're not even that.

I have literally caught you SAYING you wish Canada had America's free market capitalism for FUCKING HEALTHCARE, and you used your Grandma's foot surgery that had to be out-of-pocket as your justification.

It was pathetic. Basically your argument was "why have universal healthcare for all people, when my grandma still had to pay for surgery on her foot! Why not just have it be like America."

You're a right-wing apologist.

You have no progressive stances, and its plainly obvious that you try to play the "NO WAR!!!!!!!!!" shtick as an excuse to be anti-democrat.

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Targets and Walmarts burning down was far worse than disrupting an official meeting to certify an election and invading the capitol with confederate MAGA flags, killing capitol police officers and destroying federal property with the intent to kill congressmen and congresswomen. Cmon bro get with the times. Cocke, just stick to Canadian politics man. You're just a walking embarrassment now.

I posted a list of over 1500 businesses that were damaged or destroyed in St Paul and Minneapolis,  this does not include Seattle or Portland or any other city. 

The Target and Wal-Mart argument does not hold any water. 

C'mon bro. Wake the fuck up. 

You don't grasp anything beyond your extreme narrow view of the world. 

Yet you think you're being moral and in the right when all you do is bring up BLM when we are discussing the invasion of the capitol by literal white terrorists that were trying to overthrow the government. 

1 minute ago, nitric said:

Yet you think you're being moral and in the right when all you do is bring up BLM when we are discussing the invasion of the capitol by literal white terrorists that were trying to overthrow the government. 

You guys refused to even talk about it for months. Fuck off. 

I don't agree with burning down small businesses and hated that people were taking advantage of the situation with all the looting. There were defeinitely more peaceful protestors than there were rioters (from both sides). Whereas, every single person on capitol ground had terrorist intent, agreed? One side had peaceful protest that were faced with the fucking army because of what they stood for whereas the other side had the intent to murder congressmen and women because their dictator lost and were faced with...being helped by the police because of their skin color. Wake up, Cocke. 

On 2021-01-10 at 1:43 AM, jehurey said:

No.................you exaggerated it for months.

Sweetie........you can try and make it sound like World War 3 all you want.

You got played. Just like all those other people who went crazy on Wednesday got played.

Get this through your head. I'm going to type it slowly.

Portland.

Was.

Not.

Burning.

You got fed tons of photos of a couple of city blocks, and you tried to tell us that it was some widespread catastrophe. No, it wasn't.

You were peddling exaggerations..........YOU, COOKE, specifically YOU...........we're peddling bullshit exaggerations.

"Portland is BURNING!!!!!!!"

Shut the fuck up.

Ummmm.. have you been to Portland in the past year? 

1 minute ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

No, we talked plenty about Black Lives Matter.

You want to talk about "what about da businesses".............because you want to dismiss BLM and what they are protesting about.

Which makes you look racially insensitive.

If you only gave a shit about black people and police brutality as you did about Walmart stores.

And now, we're finally out, you don't even give enough of a shit about democracy as you do about Walmart stores.

Dude..............this whole shtick you're attempting.........................its NOT WORKING.

You're clearly angry that the Left has a moral superiority to the Right completely embarrassing themselves last week. So you're pathetically bringing up Walmarts and Targets.

Its not working, you can keep on doing it, we'll keep on slapping it away, and you get angrier and angrier feigning outrage over Walmarts and Targets.