Open Club  ·  22 members  ·  Rules

All Things Politics

Attn: Alphy

1 minute ago, nitric said:

SW activity about to take a nose dive :mjgrin:

ha that's fine. there will still be a politics thread on the main board. it will be much easier to moderate. we are going to wait until inauguration/potential impeachment to end, though. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

like i give a shit what somebody with no indoor plumbing has to say

from 2 university professors.   And what about Seattle? SF, Chicago? etc etc. this wasn't just portland. Autonomous zones? LMFAO. Killing kids? no big deal though right? FIGHT THE POWER.

As you know you have a lot of Trump apologists on this board, but with the recent attack on the Capitol, I think you've come to a cross-roads on what to do, at least temporarily, with some of the post

Just now, -GD-X said:

ha that's fine. there will still be a politics thread on the main board. it will be much easier to moderate. we are going to wait until inauguration/potential impeachment to end, though. 

Let's keep it until the civil war ends

9 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Your brain is a literal dump truck. 

I want to read the story please. Stop protecting, stop jehureying, stop being a twat. 

No, you really aren't interested in the story.

How much more to the story could there possibly be, and why would you be interested.

Mind you.........I'm asking these questions, because I actually thing that you are stupid enough to KEEP GOING with your already-failed shtick, and you'll actually respond back by pretending to act like you are really interested in the story.

Just thinking that you'll do that is already quite amusing.

But, as I said before...............you clearly didn't want to directly respond back to the point that nitric was making when he posted that blurb from that article, right?

3 minutes ago, nitric said:

Let's keep it until the civil war ends

ha we'll pick a fair time. inauguration day feels right. however, if shit goes bonkers, we will keep it up a little longer. 

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

ha we'll pick a fair time. inauguration day feels right. however, if shit goes bonkers, we will keep it up a little longer. 

it will be bonkers.  Look at how these ALT right snow flakes are acting now and Biden hasn't even taken office as yet... lol

16 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

it will be bonkers.  Look at how these ALT right snow flakes are acting now and Biden hasn't even taken office as yet... lol

yeah, that's why i'll let it ride out a little bit longer. however, once the dust settles, we are switching to a main thread.