Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Top Posters in this thread are 2 of your accounts 

So many tears 

How to open rar files. 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, JonB said:

And I pointed out scalpers are sitting on a ton of them . And then you guys started crying.  As always .

And as everyone pointed out slow Jonny, scalpers scalp products that are in high demand.  PS5 launch 5 months ago, yet scalpers are still scalping it.... you're the only one to come to the conclusion that it's not selling 😂🤣

PS5's success is Triggering you... BIG TIME. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

And as everyone pointed out slow Jonny, scalpers scalp products that are in high demand.  PS5 launch 5 months ago, yet scalpers are still scalping it.... you're the only one to come to the conclusion that it's not selling 😂🤣

PS5's success is Triggering you... BIG TIME. 

They are scalping all products dumbo . If xbox wasn't in high demand you'd be able to buy one at msrp . Guess what , you can't.  Damn are u guys dumb af 🤣

11 minutes ago, Ramza said:

My PC is better than yours. :tard: 

How old are you, 5? :lul: 

Laptops :bow: 

Rofl ok . Tell us how ps5 sucks all day but get mad when I speak the truth about the situation LOL 

1 hour ago, JonB said:

They are scalping all products dumbo . If xbox wasn't in high demand you'd be able to buy one at msrp . Guess what , you can't.  Damn are u guys dumb af 🤣

I got mine at MSRP and I got the all access deal which is harder to get.  Nobody wants an Xbox.  

38 minutes ago, JonB said:

Rofl ok . Tell us how ps5 sucks all day but get mad when I speak the truth about the situation LOL 

Are you implying that just because I hate the PS5 that I should agree with every dumb shit things you say? :lul: 

No, you're an idiot and Xbox Series X is even more terrible.

13 minutes ago, lostfool said:

I got mine at MSRP and I got the all access deal which is harder to get.  Nobody wants an Xbox.  

You want an Xbox and the all access deal is the easiest way to get a series x. 

10 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Are you implying that just because I hate the PS5 that I should agree with every dumb shit things you say? :lul: 

No, you're an idiot and Xbox Series X is even more terrible.

No , I'm implying you shit on ps5 more than I do but have thr nerve to call me out on it 🤣 have fun playing inferior versions of Xbox games...which you are doing right now ROFL

1 hour ago, JonB said:

Series X isn't in high demand... delusional B 😂🤣