March 2021 NPD results- PS5 is the fastest selling console in US history.

22 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You contradicted and invalidated yourself in the same thread, first you claimed its surprising its selling well, then in the very next post your claim its not surprising it's selling well. 

You can't even figure out which BS damage control you're going with 😂🤣 

That COPE will do that you. 

No I didn't.  Saying I'm surprised it's selling well for a shitty WiiU isn't contradicting the fact that I'm not surprised it's selling well as a single device serving two markets...

You're the one that fails again to see the nuance and context.... trying to cope hard with me making a valid point to your argument about why Switch is continuing to sell well.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Scalpers are hoarding up Miles Morales. Damn.

%80 of sold PS5 owned by scalpers. 

Remij said Spider-man Miles Morales was a sales flop.

21 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Your delusions are real, basically no one can get their hands on this Hardware because of bots and scalpers and you in your infinite stupidity actually believe the bulk of these are in homes. LMFAO, no doubt the 80th percentile of these are in scalpers hands and also in businesses functioning as resellers.

Hilarious that you actually believe this BS. If only scalpers are buying PS5s then who is buying all these copies of PS5 version Miles Morales? Do scalpers scalp readily available copies of games as well?  The only one delusional here is you.

This remind me of the time you made a thread on SW GS that the XB1S was going to propel the XB1 to sales success and surpass the PS4. I see you haven’t changed after all these years. Do yourself a favor and get some help, this level of mental gymnastics can’t be healthy for you    :mickeyj:

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I didn't.  Saying I'm surprised it's selling well for a shitty WiiU isn't contradicting the fact that I'm not surprised it's selling well as a single device serving two markets...

That cope has you delusional as fuck bro, you're twisting into knots arguing against yourself :drake:

5 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

PS5 sales make me wonder what the PSVR2 sales potential is.

It all depends on price and ease of setup/use.

Oculus Quest proves it.  People don't want to be tethered to some other device to use VR.  They want full room-scale and wireless.

Quest has proven to me that untethered VR over wireless is 100% here and now.  The best of both worlds.

PS5 doing well punches PC gaming right in the mouth, this is fantastic news.

Both PC and Xbox are losing players while PS is growing. Switch is also basically eliminating any marketshare Xbox had as the 'second' console. Where as hardcore gamers used to buy a 360 and PS3, they now buy a PS4/5 and a Switch.

there's two major players, PS and Nintendo.

And then there's the two freeloader platforms, PC and Xbox. these guys don't pay for games, between pirating and gamepass. they have no qualms about playing on low settings or Xbox S consoles, as long as they can play cheap multiplatform games.

What needs to happen next is PC and Xbox need to go away, permanently. :glad: 

Edited by Bodycount N.S
4 hours ago, Remij said:

Nope.  I said it was selling worse than the original SM.

Get it right Lytard :tom: 

'I remember when I said nobody gives a shit about this when they showed it at the PS5 reveal, and crybabies were going on and on about it being SM...'

:tom:

Don't worry, we remember you saying that too 

4 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

'I remember when I said nobody gives a shit about this when they showed it at the PS5 reveal, and crybabies were going on and on about it being SM...'

:tom:

Don't worry, we remember you saying that too 

Yes, it also sold 70% of what the original did.. despite being a launch title and on 2 systems vs 1 :drake: 

And nobody gives a shit about it... it's selling well because it's SOMETHING to play at launch :hehe: 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

Other things I remember:

'Miles Morales... is a PS4 game... and sold like shit on PS5 😉'

Reality:

Yea, because all those scalped PS5's finally reached gamers and they were actually able to go out and buy the game?  So it WAS selling like shit (which I posted 70% of the originals sales) and then started selling better...:bena: 

Thanks for proving my point :juggle:  

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Yes, it also sold 70% of what the original did.. despite being a launch title and on 2 systems vs 1 :drake: 

And nobody gives a shit about it... it's selling well because it's SOMETHING to play at launch :hehe: 

Yea, because all those scalped PS5's finally reached gamers and they were actually able to go out and buy the game?  So it WAS selling like shit (which I posted 70% of the originals sales) and then started selling better...:bena: 

Thanks for proving my point :juggle:  

:mj: Take the L bro.

Nobody gives a shit about a game that is top 5 NPD first 5 months of launch. Ok......... 

Scalped PS5 argument :lawl: