RE8 platform sales breakdown - over 50% on PS, 25% on PC and less than 25% on Xbox.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im very selective with my digital purchases for this very reason. 

[....says the guy who just posted that GamePass has 25 million subscribers in another thread, which he determined based on an unsubstantiated "rumor" from April that it has 23 million subscribers.....

Just because YOU don't know who he is doesn't mean everyone doesn't know who he is.    He runs an investment advisory firm in Japan.    He is on all their investor calls and is pri

Just now, Goukosan said:

them 60 to 70 dollar non returnable purchases add up quickly brah. 

yeah, but none sting as much as gears 4. the game was short af and i hated most of it. i only finished it because i paid full price for it. those 6 hours felt like 10! 

i've only gotten burned with a few digital games. re 8 was at least entertaining (for a decent portion of it). i usually great enjoy/love most of the digital games i buy.

i picked up the digital mass effect trilogy for series x (i want that 120 hz mode for when i get a 120 hz tv). i've already put in 60 hours. i also copped the AC valhalla/WD legions $50 digital bundle. i put like 70 hours into AC.  so, it's all good. i really hate physical media.  

• Like 1
Just now, Remij said:

You guys REALLY returning that many purchases :cosby2: 

It really IS your fault if you haven't learned yet what kind of games you'll like or not lmfao

i've only regretted a few digital purchases, which isn't bad, considering i mostly buy games digitally. 

4 minutes ago, Remij said:

It really IS your fault if you haven't learned yet what kind of games you'll like or not lmfao

It's not about what games I like... I obviously purchase games that I like.... but some games will only replayed twice and that's it.... those get traded in/returned. 

The ones that I replay alot I keep. 

Just now, -GD-X said:

i've only regretted a few digital purchases, which isn't bad, considering i mostly buy games digitally. 

ALL my game purchases are digital these days lmfao 

The only games I'll buy physical anymore are Blizzard PC Collectors editions of games lol.

I never usually regret buying a game... but sometimes I'll regret buying a game from a specific store instead of another one which is cheaper lol.

Just now, Goukosan said:

It's not about what games I like... I obviously purchase games that I like.... but some games will only replayed twice and that's it.... those get traded in/returned. 

i don't mind not returning a game if i loved it. hell, even if it's a short one i only played once or twice. i'm all about supporting devs i like. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I know what you mean.

I can't really say anything though... as the majority of my Steam account is full of games I've never touched :D 

Them sales be contagious af.

Still though... I've never ever really regretted buying them..  I like having them there in case I ever decide to play them some day lol

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I know what you mean.

I can't really say anything though... as the majority of my Steam account is full of games I've never touched :D 

Them sales be contagious af.

Still though... I've never ever really regretted buying them..  I like having them there in case I ever decide to play them some day lol

those are lower priced games.  I'm talking about full priced 60 to 70 dollar games... lol

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

those are lower priced games.  I'm talking about full priced 60 to 70 dollar games... lol

True true.  But those little games add up quickly when you're buying 10+ of them during a sale haha

4 hours ago, Remij said:

True

All I need is Rocket League, From Software and Sony first party :denzel3:

MGS and GTA used to be in that mix but are dead in the water now. And maybe the occasional JRPG

6 hours ago, DynamiteCop said:

Why do all of these threads break down to a bunch of sheep arguing with people over games that don't even exist on their platform... f*** off

Why are you still living in your mom's basement?  Loser