Jfc 343i...... Halo won't have campaign co-op nor forge at launch

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

But...but BF was created as a MP game ! GTFO. How many BF games in the last decade shipped without SP?

But...but its not a numbered entry! We shouldnt expect a SP campaign !! Oh yeah, right. So we gotta wait a couple months after launch for co op in Halo 6........er, Infinite.

DumbMutt dont think i even thought about you for a moment. If you are too stupid to realize i was referring to GooPooSan, Derphy, TLHBO and that guy that screenshots every post i have made in the last 10 years...well, your name fits you quite well. We all know you Hate Play every single xbox game that comes out.

Once again you're missing the point. Battlefield can ditch its campaign because the draw is the multiplayer, and thats what most people come to the series for. And there are also many people whos main reason for playing Halo IS the co-op campaign, so it not having that available at launch is a MUCH bigger loss than BF2042 not having a campaign.

Theres a 42 page thread on resetera with Halo fans voicing their disappointment about the lack of co-op, but you won't see a thread for BF2042's missing campaign become anywhere near that large.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The best thing about Halo Infinite is that the hermits will be raped when it flops now as well 

Expecting a finished and polished product from the company that brought you Windows 10

Definitely big enough to launch with an essential Halo feature.  Your endless excuses are laughable; they could shit on your face and you'd say thanks for lunch.    

40 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Couldn't keep up that grown and resonable act any longer huh? Lol

Why would I, here? This forum is dead because of you and jerry . No point trying to change that. Idiot.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Once again you're missing the point. Battlefield can ditch its campaign because the draw is the multiplayer, and thats what most people come to the series for. And there are also many people whos main reason for playing Halo IS the co-op campaign, so it not having that available at launch is a MUCH bigger loss than BF2042 not having a campaign.

Theres a 42 page thread on resetera with Halo fans voicing their disappointment about the lack of co-op, but you won't see a thread for BF2042's missing campaign become anywhere near that large.

Oh so its ok for BF to not have a SP because BF SP sucks compared to Halo. OK. You act like Halo MP isnt the draw for the game too. LOL

Infinite is a whole new kind of Halo. And most of those era/gaf complainers are like the people here...that wouldnt play it either way.

8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Oh so its ok for BF to not have a SP because BF SP sucks compared to Halo. OK. You act like Halo MP isnt the draw for the game too. LOL

Infinite is a whole new kind of Halo. And most of those era/gaf complainers are like the people here...that wouldnt play it either way.

I was one of the first people to vocally mention my disappoint over BF2042 not having a campaign. But im not sure you kept on bringing up Infinite's multiplayer. Its free so it shouldn't even be considered part of the package.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

But...but BF was created as a MP game ! GTFO. How many BF games in the last decade shipped without SP?

But...but its not a numbered entry! We shouldnt expect a SP campaign !! Oh yeah, right. So we gotta wait a couple months after launch for co op in Halo 6........er, Infinite.

DumbMutt dont think i even thought about you for a moment. If you are too stupid to realize i was referring to GooPooSan, Derphy, TLHBO and that guy that screenshots every post i have made in the last 10 years...well, your name fits you quite well. We all know you Hate Play every single xbox game that comes out.

how many halos had co-op at launch ? oh, ALL of them. even halo wars ROFL. you GTFO, scum.

a comparison that would have actually made sense is black ops 4 having no campaign since both the cod series and blops sub-series always had sp. and that disappointed many.

the core, draw, foundation, and apex of the the bf series is mp. if anything, sp in battlefield is closer to what dynamitecop (the only other moron on the internet defending this besides you) claims co-op in halo is: a "luxury" :mj:

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I was one of the first people to vocally mention my disappoint over BF2042 not having a campaign. But im not sure you kept on bringing up Infinite's multiplayer. Its free so it shouldn't even be considered part of the package.

Then call it what you want. It will still be bigger and better than BF MP

8 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

how many halos had co-op at launch ? oh, ALL of them. even halo wars ROFL. you GTFO, scum.

a comparison that would have actually made sense is black ops 4 having no campaign since both the cod series and blops sub-series always had sp. and that disappointed many.

the core, draw, foundation, and apex of the the bf series is mp. if anything, sp in battlefield is closer to what dynamitecop (the only other moron on the internet defending this besides you) claims co-op in halo is: a "luxury" :mj:

Cant answer the question? Thought so .

How many Halo SP were like Infinites? Wanna dodge that too?

Im sure you will have no problem waiting 3 months to play co .....oh, lol you wont be playing it anyway ROFL

Idiot. 

The core is MP, so its fine it has no SP ! Idiot, you wont be playing either of these games not sure why you are even responding to me.

Just now, DynamiteCop said:

What would you say to Call of Duty then? They've omitted campaigns. 

Call of Duty didn't turn into a huge franchise until CoD4, and especially its multiplayer. But even then it usually had both single player and multiplayer available for almost ALL of those years from 2007 until now.

The better analogy would be if a new CoD game was coming out and it didn't have Spec Ops mode.

That's a mode that we know isn't usually available, therefore you don't really expect it.

And if you're trying to tell us that Halo co-op is on the same level of CoD Specs Ops..........you're buttfuckingly wrong.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Call of Duty didn't turn into a huge franchise until CoD4, and especially its multiplayer. But even then it usually had both single player and multiplayer available for almost ALL of those years from 2007 until now.

The better analogy would be if a new CoD game was coming out and it didn't have Spec Ops mode.

That's a mode that we know isn't usually available, therefore you don't really expect it.

And if you're trying to tell us that Halo co-op is on the same level of CoD Specs Ops..........you're buttfuckingly wrong.

What I'm telling you is that another huge FPS franchise which as a staple always had single player campaigns had omitted the campaign from a game or two entirely, and yet there wasn't much of a stink. But for Halo? There's the TEMPORARY omission of cooperative play during its campaign and people are losing their minds.

There's a severe lack of coherent justification for those viewpoints especially considering one of those two outcomes is far worse.

I'm more understanding of the co-op delay now.  It sucks it didn't make it for launch, but it's not like they cancelled it either.

There's totally the option of just playing MP for free and enjoying that if you like until the co-op comes to the Campaign.  If you're THAT interested only having the co-op experience... you'll wait 3 months and buy the game then... it's not like you have to buy the game and wait until they launch the co-op..  You can still play MP, so that's good.

Like others have said though, it SHOULD have been there at launch, but seeing as how this is a different style of Halo game and more open, I can see some issues arising because of that.

MS just better hope the Campaign is good.  Because there will be a chunk of people waiting for the co-op, so if the campaign turns out not to be great and word of mouth is bad, then those people may simply not bother with it.

I think it's going to do well though, if people REALLY are mad about the co-op those people will definitely AT LEAST give the game a try on Game Pass when the co-op mode is released.

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

Why would I, here? This forum is dead because of you and jerry . No point trying to change that. Idiot.

People are expressing disappointment with this Halo news and Look at how mad that makes you:juggle:

Edited by Goukosan
20 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Cant answer the question? Thought so .

How many Halo SP were like Infinites? Wanna dodge that too?

Im sure you will have no problem waiting 3 months to play co .....oh, lol you wont be playing it anyway ROFL

Idiot. 

The core is MP, so its fine it has no SP ! Idiot, you wont be playing either of these games not sure why you are even responding to me.

the answer to your question regarding how many bf's had sp is "less than all of them." you gonna answer how many halos had co-op at launch?

halo infinite presents new dev challenges. thats what the hundreds of millions of dollars and 6 years of dev time are for.  you gonna stay dodging that?

imagine if cod went into hibernation for 6 years, and activision devs were spending that time making the ultimate cod, and then sp wasnt ready at launch :tom:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

I'm more understanding of the co-op delay now.  It sucks it didn't make it for launch, but it's not like they cancelled it either.

There's totally the option of just playing MP for free and enjoying that if you like until the co-op comes to the Campaign.  If you're THAT interested only having the co-op experience... you'll wait 3 months and buy the game then... it's not like you have to buy the game and wait until they launch the co-op..  You can still play MP, so that's good.

Like others have said though, it SHOULD have been there at launch, but seeing as how this is a different style of Halo game and more open, I can see some issues arising because of that.

MS just better hope the Campaign is good.  Because there will be a chunk of people waiting for the co-op, so if the campaign turns out not to be great and word of mouth is bad, then those people may simply not bother with it.

I think it's going to do well though, if people REALLY are mad about the co-op those people will definitely AT LEAST give the game a try on Game Pass when the co-op mode is released.

Context is key. 

The issue with the co-op delay is that they had an extra year plus to work out the issues. 

Remember Infinite was supposed to be Series X cross gen launch title and MS supposedly had learned from all the mistakes it made with Xbox1 and they weren't going to repeat that. 

Then BAM... They repeat the same shit and fumble the launch of Halo.  Then a whole fucking year later Co-op still isn't ready? 

So does that mean Halo was never really a launch title and they were just blowing smoke up lemmings ass all this time?

Just now, Goukosan said:

Context is key. 

The issue with the co-op delay is that they had an extra year plus to work out the issues. 

Remember Infinite was supposed to be Series X cross gen launch title and MS supposedly had learned from all the mistakes it made with Xbox1 and they weren't going to repeat that. 

Then BAM... They repeat the same shit and fumble the launch of Halo.  Then a whole fucking year later Co-op still isn't ready? 

So does that mean Halo was never really a launch title and they were just blowing smoke up lemmings ass all this time?

Oh I agree.  That's what my problem has been with the whole thing.. and I even said before that I doubt this game was EVER truly expected to be a Series console launch title.  They just weren't anywhere close.

Co-op undoubtedly should have been ready by now.  That doesn't change.  However, all I'm saying is that I'm more understanding of the issues now, because I didn't really consider that this wasn't a traditional point to point Halo game up until now.

That doesn't excuse them... because they should have been thinking about and figuring all this out during development.. but sometimes things take longer than you expect to work out.  So I get it..

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Oh I agree.  That's what my problem has been with the whole thing.. and I even said before that I doubt this game was EVER truly expected to be a Series console launch title.  They just weren't anywhere close.

Co-op undoubtedly should have been ready by now.  That doesn't change.  However, all I'm saying is that I'm more understanding of the issues now, because I didn't really consider that this wasn't a traditional point to point Halo game up until now.

That doesn't excuse them... because they should have been thinking about and figuring all this out during development.. but sometimes things take longer than you expect to work out.  So I get it..

And I think what slow Jonny and DynamiteCop is missing is Halo is the one ultra mass market IP that MS has (yes they have all these studios but Halo is the most mass market IP they own)..... 

The die hard Xbox fans will get this regardless of what it is or what's missing etc, but it's the causal fan who was waiting now 6 plus years for this game.... Now they have to wait even longer. 

Yea it's a 3 month wait (unless it's delayed further)... But what if SP turns out to be mediocre? People who are waiting for co-op might just decide not to purchase anymore. 

This means MS has to knock the SP campaign out the park, anything less than a bases loaded homerun would be looked at as a disappointment by many because of the 6 year dev time. 

15 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

the answer to your question regarding how many bf's had sp is "less than all of them." you gonna answer how many halos had co-op at launch?

halo infinite presents new dev challenges. thats what the hundreds of millions of dollars and 6 years of dev time are for.  you gonna stay dodging that?

imagine if cod went into hibernation for 6 years, and activision devs were spending that time making the ultimate cod, and then sp wasnt ready at launch :tom:

Call of Duty is on a developer rotation, and one of its developers took 3 years between releases and didn't even have a single player campaign to speak of. Weigh that against they already had most of the mechanical code in place, an engine, and whatever else and it's a far worse situation than anything going on with Infinite.

Halo Infinite doesn't have any of that, so 6 years getting to this stage especially with something of that scale isn't very surprising. 

30 minutes ago, Quad Damage said:

But the SP IS going to be ready at launch.