Microsoft: Trans + Nonbinary Gaming: Past, Present, Future

2 minutes ago, Boundless said:

when do you transition? Going for the full removal of parts or are you just going to dress in drag?

Oh such a sage response. Why don't you get out of mommy and daddy's basement and get a life troll. 

27 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

I ignore it 

Of course you do. Your only option if you want to keep sucking Microsoft cock is to turn a blind eye :lul:

Face it Dynaflop, Microsoft is evil and garbage.

3 hours ago, Boundless said:

more stellar content from this great company

We must all demand a trans lead in Halo too!

Xbox is THE TRANS CONSOLE!

Exciting times ahead!

Fitting that a console with no real games is made by a company that seemingly doesn’t have many real women working there :RISITAS:

4 hours ago, Boundless said:

more stellar content from this great company

We must all demand a trans lead in Halo too!

Xbox is THE TRANS CONSOLE!

Exciting times ahead!

damn, dot com hit hard times after 30 rock ended

Why does it even matter if someone working in this industry is gay or trans? Do we really need to hear about this stuff, again? I don't see how that impacts creativity or talent. 

Enough with the minority victimhood special treatment. Just be good at what you do and people will hire you on the basis of your skills and credentials. What you do in the bed and how you represent your sexuality/gender is %100 irrelevant to your career. Unless you are a professional drag queen or something.

Edited by Ramza
3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Why does it even matter if someone working in this industry is gay or trans? Do we really need to hear about this stuff, again? I don't see how that impacts creativity or talent. 

Enough with the minority victimhood special treatment. Just be good at what you do and people will hire you on the basis of your skills and credentials. What you do in the bed and how you represent your sexuality/gender is %100 irrelevant to your career. Unless you are a professional drag queen or something.

we'll call you tranza 

:-* 

i'll be transGenDER

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

we'll call you tranza 

:-* 

i'll be transGenDER

:lul: 

DynamiteQueer

Genderless (Boundless)

Traz

Gaykosan

Maybe we have finally found a way to make SW popular. Finally a gaming forum exclusively for LGBTQ+xyz gamers. :tard: 

• Haha 1

I'll never understand lemmings, and obvious ex-lemmings being so threatened by Trannies.

Is it because they're taking away pussy that you would've otherwise...........not had any chance of getting in the first place?

8 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Microsoft is probably the only company that hasn’t fared too badly from wokeness turning it to shit because xflop was shit long before the trans fad took hold :hehe:

Lol incels mad at "woke" people like they're the reason no one likes them.