Austin Evans Doxxed by ButtHurt Sony Fanboys

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmao   Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da k

just read up on it, seems the guy is a longtime PS slanderer and has no clue what he's talking about with playstation.     timestamped. 28:50 for actual real info and not fake

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

I mean, yeah...he isnt that well known. Only has 5 million subscribers.

Lmao :D

Oh man not Austin Evans! Tell me they did not just say that about Austin Evans! He only has like 5 million subscribers, all deez boomers aint ‘eard of him cus dey aint down with da kidz innit

• Haha 1

What the fuck is wrong with some of you?

I seriously don't get it.

Austin Evans is absolutely a well known tech youtuber.  He's actually the 5th biggest tech youtuber channel out there....   You guys might not have heard of him... but claiming that means anything is as stupid as saying you don't know who any of the top Tic Tocker's are out there...  If you watch a lot of tech youtube focused channels... you know of him.. likely seen some video advertised at least once or twice..

Now.. it doesn't excuse him saying some stupid shit.... Most tech youtubers DO say stupid shit and act like they know about stuff they don't know about... Linus does it all the time.. but cmon now.  This is nothing but absolutely fucking pathetic Sony fanfuckboys being themselves.

47 minutes ago, Remij said:

What the fuck is wrong with some of you?

I seriously don't get it.

Austin Evans is absolutely a well known tech youtuber.  He's actually the 5th biggest tech youtuber channel out there....   You guys might not have heard of him... but claiming that means anything is as stupid as saying you don't know who any of the top Tic Tocker's are out there...  If you watch a lot of tech youtube focused channels... you know of him.. likely seen some video advertised at least once or twice..

Now.. it doesn't excuse him saying some stupid shit.... Most tech youtubers DO say stupid shit and act like they know about stuff they don't know about... Linus does it all the time.. but cmon now.  This is nothing but absolutely fucking pathetic Sony fanfuckboys being themselves.

Yes, I'm sure he's going to be in the next movie the Rock does because the world all knows who the other top 4 tech youtubers are. 

While I don't condone doxxing, lemshits trying to act holier than thou, especially on this site is fucking hilarious. Your buddy DynamiteCuck wished death on someone and their family for posting console sales numbers. Like legit just the actual data without commentary and he was so triggered he was wishing death on the person. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yes, I'm sure he's going to be in the next movie the Rock does because the world all knows who the other top 4 tech youtubers are. 

While I don't condone doxxing, lemshits trying to act holier than thou, especially on this site is fucking hilarious. Your buddy DynamiteCuck wished death on someone and their family for posting console sales numbers. Like legit just the actual data without commentary and he was so triggered he was wishing death on the person. 

Its 100% crocodile tears.

They didn't know Trevor Stevens Austin Evans even existed 4 days ago.

5 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

He's well known in that sphere.. that's all I'm saying. :shrug: 

Yea.. doxxing is wrong.  We're not disagreeing here. :fblike: