ALAN WAKE(tm) Remastered comes HOME to the PlayStation(R) 4 and 5 - October 5th 2021

Alan-Wake-Remastered-Rakuten-Taiwan_09-0

https://www.gematsu.com/2021/09/rakuten-taiwan-lists-alan-wake-remastered-for-ps5-xbox-series-and-ps4

According to Nico Partners analyst Daniel Ahmad, who has regularly shared accurate information yet to be made public, Alan Wake Remastered will be announced next week—which is the same week Sony Interactive Entertainment plans to host PlayStation Showcase 2021, where it will announce new games coming to PlayStation.

To be announced at Sony's event.

on behalf of PlayStation (R)

WELCOME HOME!

ironically enough im playing through the game rn THE BEST VERSION ON PC. I always thought it's trash watching my former roomate play it on 360. 

But it's way better than I thought. Still just a mediocre game, I respect the way it does storytelling though, there is a lot of character dialogue which I like. 

boycott this remaster tho, like all the others, the og works as intended, easy cash grab is not needed. :scust:   also this game was never a system seller and I can see why now............ 

WELCOME HOME ON PC, TRULY THE BEST VERSION :banderoos:

Edited by kaz
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

ironically enough im playing through the game rn THE BEST VERSION ON PC.

WELCOME HOME ON PC, TRULY THE BEST VERSION :banderoos:

This right here.  The best old version, and will have the best new version too:wow2: 

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Im probably in the minority but I still think they peaked with Alan Wake. I didn't enjoy Quantum Break or Control nearly as much.

Yeah i mean, alan wake was the better game in term of story and atmosphere, quantum and control had better gameplay tho. Quantum and Control felt similar looking back on it. And both had stories i couldnt care less about. I think QB was more interesting but the TV segments were so trash and Controls environments and enemies were so samey it just got tiring. Last levels in both of those games were also trash. Fun to play tho.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im probably in the minority but I still think they peaked with Alan Wake. I didn't enjoy Quantum Break or Control nearly as much.

I think all 3 games are great in their own ways.. and they deserve to all be successful.

I like all 3 IP quite a bit.  Quantum Break is actually really good.

I like how story centered alan wake is but the story is so weak it's embarrassing really. The only thing that I really like is the chapter structure and the amount of character dialogue. 

The light gimmick and story telling with the notes is weak as fuck. Someone might think it's a clever idea but it doesn't change anything; it's a mediocre TPS.

I really like this Barry guy tho, the chubby "agent" of alan :D  the shit he says during gameplay cracks me up. Like he was complaining about the dust in a barn, sneezed and said he almost lost half his weight with that one :D 

truly a tragedy that all the lemshites had to hype this garbo while the sony crew played the silent hill bangers :mjcry: 

6 hours ago, JonbX said:

This game was ok but doubt id replay it. Remedy kinda overrated tbh. Control was pretty meh too

Remedy kinda overrated now they’re back on playstation I assume. You hyped the fuck out of them for Quantum Flop despite Alan Pancake being trash

1 hour ago, TLHBO said:

Remedy kinda overrated now they’re back on playstation I assume. You hyped the fuck out of them for Quantum Flop despite Alan Pancake being trash

Yeah, all of a sudden lemmings are trying to hype Quantum Break as being the best modern game from Remedy, for some reason, now that Alan Wake has a nice big fat Playstation logo next to it. Wonder why?:reg:

11 hours ago, TLHBO said:

I spoke how i felt about QB, and it wasnt at all positive.  You guys live in some delusion fanboy world still and its ridiculous lol. Like really still thinking people are lemmings and have some agenda lol IDIOT. Yall all stuck , fr.