New Halo Infinite campaign footage/info - Tomorrow (monday) at 6am PST/9am EST

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If anything QueerSpot should love the game since it stars an Asexual simp following the orders of his virtual Domme while encased in chastity armor. 

You sure talk a lot of shit for being a cuck.

Looks like BF2042 will be the highest scoring shooter this year     

Posted Images

looked terrible. seems like it's going to suffer the same pitfalls as all open world games. samey environments, go drive for 10 minutes to spot A, destroy 3 of these, then drive to point B, gather 5 of these...

visuals remain mediocre.

gameplay remains rooted in 2001.

Halo needs a ground up overhaul and 343 can't do it

yawn

a430c3f7221392c181b4ed178cc95c81.gif

Yeah I don't know about this. It looks fine, but im not sure its what I want from Halo. Im not much of a fan of the series but my favorite moments from past campaigns have always involved the large scripted battles that it throws at you. This seems to be trading that for more open ended but smaller encounters spread across a open world that will probably contain all of the issues of your typical open world game.

47 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Yeah I don't know about this. It looks fine, but im not sure its what I want from Halo. Im not much of a fan of the series but my favorite moments from past campaigns have always involved the large scripted battles that it throws at you. This seems to be trading that for more open ended but smaller encounters spread across a open world that will probably contain all of the issues of your typical open world game.

I’m sure they are keeping the bigger, more epic scenes for the full game. 

39 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I’m sure they are keeping the bigger, more epic scenes for the full game. 

I would have expected them to tease some of that in this video though. Every combat encounter they showed had like 6-8 fodder enemies in it and that was it.

Ill try the multiplayer since its free but ill wait for impressions on the campaign before I decide if I want to spend full price on it.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I would have expected them to tease some of that in this video though. Every combat encounter they showed had like 6-8 fodder enemies in it and that was it.

Ill try the multiplayer since its free but ill wait for impressions on the campaign before I decide if I want to spend full price on it.

I don't understand why you always expect everything to be "teased" or shown in previews.  You do this for everygame. 

Reviews will tell you exactly how the game fully plays, previews is just a snippet and trailers are an even smaller snippet. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

I don't understand why you always expect everything to be "teased" or shown in previews.  You do this for everygame. 

Reviews will tell you exactly how the game fully plays, previews is just a snippet and trailers are an even smaller snippet. 

They literally called the video a campaign OVERVIEW. Its supposed to accurately depict what people can expect from the game, I don't understand why its unreasonable to expect them to show big scripted battles, which are a staple of the previous games.

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They literally called the video a campaign OVERVIEW. Its supposed to accurately depict what people can expect from the game, I don't understand why its unreasonable to expect them to show big scripted battles, which are a staple of the previous games.

That overview is still a preview genius :mj:

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

They already showed that these large-scale battles exist last year. That 8 minute video showed chief making his way up a mountainside killing like 50 enemies.

5 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

They already showed that these large-scale battles exist last year. That 8 minute video showed chief making his way up a mountainside killing like 50 enemies.

He went up a glorified corridor killing small groups of enemies. That is not what im referring to

Starting at 16:00, thats the type of gameplay experience I want from Halo. A ton of vehicles (player and AI controlled) in a large open ended space with other scripted battles and shit happening in the background. Infinite might be larger in terms of land mass but nothing they've shown has that same scope or feeling of being in a large battle.