Returnal 2.0 update

1 hour ago, kaz said:

a simple save progress function is now worthy of a big 2.0 patch.... uuhh ok :D   

pretty much changes the game entirely. i can see why they did it, most people hate that you can't save your progress and come back to a run later.

this game was a hardcore gamers only experience. PC fuckwit casual gamers were not welcomed. that's why this is a hardcore gamer masterpiece GOTY calibur title.

Never on PC banger.

Edited by B C
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Wait, the new Metroid is hard?

Also, Recturnal is overrated trash.

did you actually beat it? i played it for about 3 or 4 hours and i can see why many love it. i'm too old for hard games, though.

and yeah, metroid is apparently tough. my one bud says it's not "returnal hard", but some boss battles are a bitch.

4 hours ago, B C said:

pretty much changes the game entirely. i can see why they did it, most people hate that you can't save your progress and come back to a run later.

this game was a hardcore gamers only experience. PC fuckwit casual gamers were not welcomed. that's why this is a hardcore gamer masterpiece GOTY calibur title.

Never on PC banger.

Never on PC LOL? Didn't Sony just buy Housemarque... It's being ported at this very moment.

:lawl:

7 hours ago, -GD-X said:

The gameplay and atmosphere are stellar. However, I hate challenge. It’s the same reason I won’t bother with the new Metroid :jokercat:

The new Metroid starts out hard because players automatically control/play the game like they would older Metroid titles but the enemies in this game are more aggressive and have a lot more mobility compared to past games.  So players would get owned pretty quickly. 

The player's first impression (if you have played previous Metroid games) is that ithe game is hard. 

But once you get a feel for Samus's new found agility (compared to last games) and base moveset... The game isn't hard at all. 

First time playing I thought that game was kinda hard as my initial impression.

By 1/4 through once I got a feel for the tempo of the game the difficulty basically vanished. 

I'm on my 2nd play through on the actual hard mode and honestly now it's quite easy. 

Edited by Goukosan
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Goukosan said:

The new Metroid starts out hard because players automatically control/play the game like they would older Metroid titles but the enemies in this game are more aggressive and have a lot more mobility compared to past games.  So players would get owned pretty quickly. 

The player's first impression (if you have played previous Metroid games) is that ithe game is hard. 

But once you get a feel for Samus's new found agility (compared to last games) and base moveset... The game isn't hard at all. 

First time playing I thought that game was kinda hard as my initial impression.

By 1/4 through once I got a feel for the tempo of the game the difficulty basically vanished. 

I'm on my 2nd play through on the actual hard mode and honestly now it's quite easy. 

eh, unless it has a easy mode, i don't bother. gaming is slowly becoming my least favorite hobby.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

eh, unless it has a easy mode, i don't bother. gaming is slowly becoming my least favorite hobby.

The first mode you play on Metroid is basically easy mode. 

The game is quite easy, you just have to learn the tempo and flow of her movements compared to the old games. 

Just now, Goukosan said:

The first mode you play on Metroid is basically easy mode. 

The game is quite easy, you just have to learn the tempo and flow of her movements compared to the old games. 

then my brother-in-law sucks because he was ready to toss the controller while fighting one of the bosses :D maybe i'll give it a chance after forza and halo (turning into a lemming for a bit).

5 hours ago, B C said:

Never on PC banger.

:D you butthurt gremlin, I know that this lacked this feature and people hated it but the trailer alone was more work than adding a save function. This shouldn't be 2.0 update patch for any game 

have fun with your casual shit lol. needa savey or else cant play waah waah :cry::crymore:

• Confused 1
23 minutes ago, kaz said:

:D you butthurt gremlin, I know that this lacked this feature and people hated it but the trailer alone was more work than adding a save function. This shouldn't be 2.0 update patch for any game 

have fun with your casual shit lol. needa savey or else cant play waah waah :cry::crymore:

even if it ever comes to PC, save yourself the embarrassment. you couldn't clear biome 1

casual. gamer.

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

Same thing. I'd rather waste hours on YouTube or go to the bar with friends. I have some many games and the moment I boot them, I am already done.

7 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Same thing. I'd rather waste hours on YouTube or go to the bar with friends. I have some many games and the moment I boot them, I am already done.

Yup. I play “safe” games…titles I know I’ll like. With the exception of Hades, I end up usually disliking genres I’m not too familiar with. But I rather hang with friends or watch tv shows. Gaming is truly a low tier priority now.