Do it for Phil!!!!!!!!! Microsoft is on their knees again, suckin' dick for three months for just one dollah!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The thing is that, after some minor hints within the past few months, we have pretty confirmed that the growth of GamePass is plateau'ing.   As of June 2020, they had 15 million subscription

LOL i love how these extremely stupid people who don't know about gamepass, are tech saavy enough to go around outside the windows store.   it really is funny watching you just stack more bu

Why not?   Is it because you dont own them in the first place?   or you just like owning and keeping them? Which goes against you shilling gamepass.

Posted Images

unreal, these selfish casual gaming bastards just don't care. they value gaming at $1.00, anything to sink the industry. they just sink lower and lower and keep attacking core gamers at every turn.

Fuck gamepass and everything it stands for. if you value this medium, boycott his shit to hell. BOYCOTT i say, BOYCOTT!

34 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Lol so if they get a bump of 10 million new subs, MS will make a whopping 10 million dollars off of GP over the course of 3 months. Minus the royalty fees they have to pay to game companies. 

The thing is that, after some minor hints within the past few months, we have pretty confirmed that the growth of GamePass is plateau'ing.

As of June 2020, they had 15 million subscriptions (we presume them to be "currently active" subscriptions, Microsoft has never clarified this)

And, they just revealed that, as of June 2021, they have roughly about 20-21 million subscriptions.

So, they launched two new Xboxes, they announced that they had purchased Bethesda in a huge deal, and then earlier this year they announced that Bethesda games are going to be exclusive to their platforms.

And after all of that........subscriptions only went up by 5.5 million for an entire year.

So.........10 million sub increase with Forza 5 and Halo Infinite + Halo Multiplayer coming out? That seems like a tall order.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

Holy crap, cows are becoming as stupid as the sheep.

So they'd rather spend 180 bucks on 3 games just because they can own them forever, and not spend the same playing the same games and many more.

what do you mean the same time?

you can play them forever..........or you can only rent them for that time, and after a year, you do understand you're continuing to pay MORE than $60 to hold onto that game, right?

A game you don't own.

So, the excuse that you COULD make is that the game IS NOT WORTH keeping for a long to begin with, at which point, Microsoft is making you pay $60 for two major games a year, that not even you believe is worth the full $60.

And if you bought a game that isn't worth keeping, then there's this thing called "trade-in" and you actually get some of your money back. if its a really short game, you can still get over 50% of your money back if you trade it back quickly enough.

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

what do you mean the same time?

you can play them forever..........or you can only rent them for that time, and after a year, you do understand you're continuing to pay MORE than $60 to hold onto that game, right?

A game you don't own.

So, the excuse that you COULD make is that the game IS NOT WORTH keeping for a long to begin with, at which point, Microsoft is making you pay $60 for two major games a year, that not even you believe is worth the full $60.

And if you bought a game that isn't worth keeping, then there's this thing called "trade-in" and you actually get some of your money back. if its a really short game, you can still get over 50% of your money back if you trade it back quickly enough.

You are not going to play a single game, longer than a few months.

And if you really like it, then I'll buy it but I will do with a discount.

Whenever Gamepass takes off a game from the catalogue, it allows you to buy with a nice discount.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

You are not going to play a single game, longer than a few months.

And if you really like it, then I'll buy it but I will do with a discount.

Whenever Gamepass takes off a game from the catalogue, it allows you to buy with a nice discount.

so you waited months to buy a game, digitally..........at a discount that I WOULD ALREADY get from a regular Playstation store sale, which occurs about every 4-6 weeks throughout the year.

So let's take a game fixing to leave Game Pass soon. Star Renegades is leaving on November 15.

microsoft is discount that $24.99 game, down to $19.99. The Gamepass discount is $5

:ahmad:wow.....what a deal.

Let's forget the fact that Star Renegades is currently on sale at GOG.com for $14.99

It first went on sale for Playstation owners back in June for $17.14, and then again in late July for $15.91

Let's say I didn't come to the realization that I MUST HAVE Star Renegades until right now. I'll just wait for another PS+ sale, where I already know its going to be between $15-$17.

Edited by jehurey
11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

so you waited months to buy a game, digitally..........at a discount that I WOULD ALREADY get from a regular Playstation store sale, which occurs about every 4-6 weeks throughout the year.

So let's take a game fixing to leave Game Pass soon. Star Renegades is leaving on November 15.

microsoft is discount that $24.99 game, down to $19.99. The Gamepass discount is $5

Let's forget the fact that Star Renegades is currently on sale at GOG.com for $14.99

It first went on sale for Playstation owners back in June for $17.14, and then again in late July for $15.91

Let's say I didn't come to the realization that I MUST HAVE Star Renegades until right now. I'll just wait for another PS+ sale, where I already know its going to be between $15-$17.

Yup, this is all about Microsoft trapping people in their service.

Pay them upfront every single year for the rest of the lifespan of the service or else you lose your entire library instantly. As this is Microsoft is it doesn’t take off they’ll abandon it anyway and you still lose everything.

When the time is up for a game you get suckered into a chance to buy a digital license for the xbox platform. As you say it looks like a shit deal.

Even at a dollar I’ll pass. This is just pathetic, downright begging at this point.

39 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You know that MS also does Day 1 release games right?

And like that other poster said, you get a MS console because you like their games.

I wouldn't get an Xbox because I enjoy playing Sony games.

13 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

You know that MS also does Day 1 release games right?

And like that other poster said, you get a MS console because you like their games.

what games?

waiting for a year for a port of Microsoft Simulator to come out?

its practically a third-party machine with 2 to 3 Microsoft multi-plats.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

what games?

waiting for a year for a port of Microsoft Simulator to come out?

its practically a third-party machine with 2 to 3 Microsoft multi-plats.

Flight Sim was an isolated case.

But regarding Gears, Halo, Forza, State of Decay, they are usually Day 1.

3 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

I'm interested in seeing how this pans out through the life of this gen. Gamepass is definitely a deal for the consumer but MS has to taking a bath on this. 

they'll keep on taking a bath on the cost........if it genuinely grows.

but there is something wrong with PC gamers and GamePass.

There are tens of millions of PC gamers who have perfectly capable computers that can play most, if not all, of these games.  The service only cost them $5/month. Growth in that area should have been swift and explosive.

And its not happening.

If it keeps on slowing down, they either have to raise the price, or start cutting back on getting good games on the service. Either of those things would probably cause the userbase to deflate.

Edited by jehurey
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

they'll keep on taking a bath on the cost........if it genuinely grows.

but there is something wrong with PC gamers and GamePass.

There are tens of millions of PC gamers who have perfectly capable computers that can play most, if not all, of these games.  The service only cost them $5/month. Growth in that area should have been swift and explosive.

And its not happening.

If it keeps on slowing down, they either have to raise the price, or start cutting back on getting good games on the service. Either of those things would probably cause the userbase to deflate.

It's the marketing for PC, a lot of people I run into don't even realize or know what it is. I can understand that nobody likes push marketing but it would help them quite a bit if they did that through Windows 11.

Here’s the problem with gamepass, people like me are going to buy for £1 to play AoE4 for virtually free and the cancel the subscription. A few months later Phil is going to be spewing shit like 30 million unique subscribers and I will be one of them. 

:idid:

Just now, Cell said:

Here’s the problem with gamepass, people like me are going to buy for £1 to play AoE4 for virtually free and the cancel the subscription. A few months later Phil is going to be spewing shit like 30 million unique subscribers and I will be one of them. 

:idid:

i wonder what the "i did" kid looks like now lol