Gamepass getting GTA San Andreas remastered

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

You have such intense levels of autism. The statement didn't need to be prefaced by "thus far" as that's clearly evident, but your dumb sheep brain just can't comprehend even the simplest of things.

Holy hell...

:bickle:

You're already back tracking :drake:

• NPC 1

Wait, Snorza? Snorza is what he was referring to? :mroff:

Nobody fucking cares about the 20th Forza game. It’s like the tony hawk games or Fifa, nobody cares what it scores because it’s not a “real” game. That franchise is more stale than a 20 year old cracker.

I wouldnt be surprised if it scored high due to the injection of sjw bullshit. That’s going to be an instant 10 from troons like Carolyn petit. Its funny how you hate the sjw agenda so much but you’re willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to a Microsoct product. You stand for nothing Dynaflop, you’re just a coward.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Wait, Snorza? Snorza is what he was referring to? :mroff:

Nobody fucking cares about the 20th Forza game. It’s like the tony hawk games or Fifa, nobody cares what it scores because it’s not a “real” game. That franchise is more stale than a 20 year old cracker.

I wouldnt be surprised if it scored high due to the injection of sjw bullshit. That’s going to be an instant 10 from troons like Carolyn petit. Its funny how you hate the sjw agenda so much but you’re willing to turn a blind eye when it comes to a Microsoct product. You stand for nothing Dynaflop, you’re just a coward.

Yeah nobody cares about Forza, just went AAA on GS and AAAA on IGN.

:deader:

20 minutes ago, DynamiteCop said:

Tony hawks was AAAA on PS2. Guess how many lemmings gave a shit? Likewise for all the sports games AAAs.

Nobody cares. A generic racing rehash infused with sjw politics.

2 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

We get it for free.

You paid $70 :tom:

TCHBFR

Gamepass is free now? No you paid for it.

Just like you pay to access online services every year for 20 years now while we hermits get it for free. 

oh and I didnt buy this dumbass :reg:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop said:

And so far 91 on Meta.    Yes it's AAA.... But remember in this very thread you said it would be the highest scoring game this gen? 91 is the ceiling for Xbox games the next 5 years according to you :umad:

29 minutes ago, Casual said:

SA is definitely the only one of the trilogy id consider playing in 2021.

at the same time i definitely wont actually play it. nice to know i can have it for 33 cents a month if i want though.

Vice city is the one I want. 

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Vice city is the one I want. 

i think in a world where they did ground up remakes, VC would be the best.

i just feel like that and 3 have aged pretttty poorly. SA probably has too, but it's a bit more recent.

i could be wrong though, it's been a while.

1 hour ago, Casual said:

i think in a world where they did ground up remakes, VC would be the best.

i just feel like that and 3 have aged pretttty poorly. SA probably has too, but it's a bit more recent.

i could be wrong though, it's been a while.

Lol I'm not sure how SA aged poorly but VC wouldn't? SA blows VC out of the water by almost every metric. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I’m wondering why y’all are saying they’ve aged badly as well. They updated the controls so what’s it matter? Basically the same as modern gta. 

I mean the mission design, physics, open world limitations of when they were made, etc. are all still gonna be there.

I guess they're not too far off of modern GTA, but to be honest I wouldnt play those again either. there really isn't a modern gta since the franchise hasn't seen an entry in nearly 10 years.